- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
Call Us: 01606 871 680
- Platinum (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000) RTD Elements
The ATC Semitec SPT range of thin-film 2-wire platinum sensors are some of the smallest RTD elements available and conform to DIN EN 60751 (IEC 751) standards.
- Based on a 2mm x 2mm x 0.8mm thin ceramic substrate, the Pt100 (or Pt500 or Pt1000) sensor elements are laser-trimmed for high accuracy and then sealed in glass to ensure complete integrity.
- Highly stable and suitable for use up to 500°C (Class B) or 300°C (Class A).
- Cryogenic class B versions suitable for use down to -196°C are also available.
- R0 values of 100ohms, 500ohms and 1000ohms are stock items with Class A and B tolerances.
- 2mm x 10mm long versions are also available where a longer sensing element is desirable.