- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
Call Us: 01606 871 680
- Platinum Pt100, Pt500, and Pt1000 RTD Elements
ATC Semitec’s SPT range of thin-film 2-wire platinum sensors are some of the smallest RTD elements available and conform to DIN EN 60751 (IEC 751).
- Based on a 2mm x 2mm x 0.8mm ceramic substrate, Pt100, Pt500 or Pt1000 sensor elements are laser-trimmed for high accuracy and sealed in glass to ensure complete integrity.
- Highly stable and suitable for use up to 500°C (Class B) or 300°C (Class A).
- Cryogenic class B versions suitable for use down to -196°C are also available.
- R0 values of 100ohms, 500ohms and 1000ohms are stock items with Class A and B tolerances.
- 2mm x 10mm long versions also available where a longer sensing element is desirable.