- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
Universal close-control bimetallic thermostat.
- Calibrations from 5°C to 200°C
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
- PEPI H9 Ultra Small Fast Response Thermal Fuse
The smallest PEPI H-series snap-action, single-operation bimetal thermal fuse. The phenolic resin case provides high temperature isolation.
- Temperature settings; 130°C~260°C
- Contact rating 15A/250VAC (or 1A/50VDC option)
- C-UL and TuV approvals
- Ideal for office automation products, home and personal care small appliances
- PEPI J(A) Snap-Action Thermostats
PEPI J(A)s are unique, snap-action control thermostats with a very narrow differential giving excellent temperature control. They are rated for 100k cycles and are suitable for both 240VAC and 120VAC loads.
- Narrow temperature differentials
- Snap-action contact operation
- Calibrations from 55°C to 160°C
- PEPI N & NR Miniature Thermostats
Miniature thermostats for small spaces.
- Calibration range 30-130 °C
- Available in open or close on temperature rise
- No built in differential between opening and closing temperature
- Mini package 15.2 x 5.1 x 3.01 mm
- PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
Snap-action battery protectors in an ultra-thin, small plastic case. The PEPI V and PEPI VA devices offer overcharge, overload and/or short-circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
- Calibrations: From 45°C to 100°C
- Nickel straps for spot-welding
- Suitable for DC applications
- PEPI H1 One-Shot Thermal Fuses
The PEPI H1 is the lowest-profile, one-shot bimetal thermal fuse offering superior ultimate thermal protection up to 240°C.
- Miniature size: 18 x 7 x 5 mm
- Temperature range: 160°C to 240°C
- Fast thermal response
- Rating 10A/250VAC
- PEPI H3 Fast Response One-Time Fuses
A fast response snap-action single-operation thermal control, which is suitable for high temperature applications. Even faster response is achieved by using exposed bi-metal elements.
- Suitable for high temp application
- Temperature range: 130°C to 260°C
- Rated to 10A/240VAC
Also available as:
PEPI H4 – contact rating 0.5A/50VDC
PEPI H5 – contact rating 15A/125VAC (10 A/250VAC)
- PEPI H8 High Temperature One-Shot Fuses
PEPI H8 High Temperature One-Shot Fuses operate as a high limit, single operation type control. The ceramic case isolates them from the electrical circuit.
- Ultra-fast response times
- Ceramic case allows operation up to 280°C
- Temperature range: 250°C to 280°C
- PEPI J Series Thermal Cut-Outs
PEPI J snap-action thermal bimetal cut-outs
- Operating Temperatures: 60°C to 160°C
- High sensitivity to temperature change
- Contact ratings to 15A/250VAC, 10A/12VDC
- PEPI J(S) Self-Hold Thermal Cutouts
A snap-action, self-hold thermal protector
- Suitable for 240VAC or 120VAC loads
- Nominal temperature settings from 60°C-160°C
- Built-in resistor that stops auto-resetting until the applied load is removed
- PEPI FCP Probe Thermal Cut-Outs
Small, cost-effective, snap-action FCP thermal cut-outs
- Nominal temperature settings from 50°C to 130°C
- Heat resistant PBT plastic housing requires no further insulation
- Compact design – 4 x 7.5 x 15mm
- PEPI F Thermal Cut-Outs
Versatile snap-action thermal cut-outs
- Nominal temperature calibration 60°C to 150°C
- Contact ratings up to 8A/250 VAC, also 277VAC
- PEPI J2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
The PEPI J-2 is a snap action thermal fuse that functions as a non-resetting over-temperature control. This single operation device performs like a conventional thermal fuse but with the reliability of the sensing element being 100% tested first.
- Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
- Contact rating: 15A/120VAC
- PEPI ST01 Series Thermal Cut Out
PEPI ST01 series is a snap action thermal cut out.
- Nominal calibration temperature 60°C- 160°C
- Snap action design, quick break/quick make
- Brass case provides good thermal conductivity