- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
- SEFUSE SF-R One Shot Thermal Fuse
The Sefuse SF-R is a small metal bodied one shot thermal fuse.
They offer a high Tm rating for improved product protection, with quick response times. Large rated current of 15A /250VAC
- SEFUSE SFH-R Ultra Reliable One Shot Thermal Fuses
• Ultra reliable one shot thermal fuse
• Higher than normal Tm rating for improved product protection
• Small fuse body: 4 x 8.5mm
• Temp range 110°C to 176°C
• Excellent insulation performance at high temperatures
• Rating: 15A/250VAC
- SEFUSE SM-A Ceramic One Shot Thermal Fuses
• General Purpose One Shot Thermal Fuse
• Isolated Ceramic Fuse Body: 2.5 x 9mm long
• Temperature Range: 72°C to 225°C
• Maximum Rating: 2A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
• Stock Fuses: SM072A0, SM082A0, SM092A0, SM110A0. SM125AO, SM137A0, SM146A0. SM150AO, SM164A0, SM182A0, SM225A0
- SEFUSE SM-B Small Ceramic Thermal Fuses
• Smaller diameter one shot thermal fuse
• Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
• As ceramic acts as insulator, SM-type can be fixed directly to where most effective.
• Temp range; 82°C to 225°C
• Rating: 1A/250VAC
• Stock Fuses: SM082B0, SM092BO, SM110B0, SM125B0, SM137B0, SM146B0, SM150B0
- SEFUSE SF-K Slim Thermal Fuses
• Slimmest one shot thermal fuse diameter within SF range.
• Slim metal fuse body: 3 x 7.5mm
• Temp range: 73°C to 216°C
• Rating: 10A/250VAC
• Stock Fuses: SF70K, SF90K, SF96K, SF214K
- SEFUSE D6SC Ultra Thin SMD Battery Logic Fuse
• Ideal for protecting tablet, notebook and power tool batteries
• Miniature space-saving surface mount battery logic fuse
• Ultra-thin fuse body: <1mm thin, 3 x 4mm land area
• Ratings: 12A & 15A (20A and 30A also now available)
- SEFUSE® SEREB Miniature Battery Protection
SEFUSE® SEREB are a range of miniature battery protection devices for use with Li-ion cells and other battery technologies.
SEREB miniature thermal circuit-breakers are self-latching (i.e. non self-resetting) responding to both over-current and over-temperature cell conditions. The SEREB SB protector operates via a small bimetal thermal element that heats up, opens circuit and is then kept open by a miniature PTC heating element. The SB battery cut-out will only reset once the battery fault is removed.
Only 1 mm thick and with 5 calibrations ranging from 72°C to 90°C, the SEREB SB series can be fine-tuned to offer critical thermal protection for rechargeable and primary battery applications.