- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
- SEFUSE SF-R One Shot Thermal Fuse
The Sefuse SF-R is a small metal bodied one shot thermal fuse.
- Small Fuse body: 4 x 8.5mm long
- High Tm rating for improved product protection
- Quicker response times
- Temp range 70°C to 240°C
- SEFUSE SFH-R Ultra Reliable One Shot Thermal Fuses
Ultra reliable one-shot thermal fuse, preventing electrical appliances from catching fire due to overheating.
- Higher than normal Tm rating for improved product protection
- Small fuse body: 4 x 8.5mm
- Temperature range: 110°C to 176°C
- Excellent insulation performance at high temperatures
- SEFUSE SM-A Ceramic One Shot Thermal Fuses
The SM-A is a general purpose one shot thermal fuse, using a fusible alloy inside a ceramic case.
- Isolated Ceramic Fuse Body: 2.5 x 9mm long
- Temperature Range: 72°C to 225°C
- Maximum Rating: 2A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
- SEFUSE SM-B Small Ceramic Thermal Fuses
The SM-B has a smaller ceramic fuse body compared to the SM-A, with a ceramic case encapsulating the fusible alloy.
- Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
- Temperature range: 82°C to 225°C
- Rating: 1A/250VAC
- SEFUSE SF-K Slim Thermal Fuses
The SEFUSE SF-K one-shot thermal fuse is a smaller slimmer version of our SF-R series, using an organic thermosensitive pellet within a metal case, preventing electrical appliances from catching fire due to overheating.
- Slim metal fuse body: 3 x 7.5mm
- Temperature range: 73°C to 216°C
- Rating: 10A/250VAC
- SEFUSE D6SC Ultra Thin SMD Battery Logic Fuse
The D6SC series of battery logic fuses provides valuable overcharge and over-current protection, making them ideal for the protection of Li-ion battery packs.
- Miniature space-saving surface mount logic fuse with built-in resistor
- Ultra-thin fuse body: <1mm thin, 3 x 4mm land area
- Ratings: 12A & 15A (20A, 30A, 45A and 60A versions also now available)
- SEFUSE SEREB Miniature Battery Protection
SEFUSE SEREB are a range of miniature battery protection devices for use with Li-ion cells and other battery technologies.
- Self-latching, responding to both over-current and over-temperature cell conditions.
- Only 1 mm thick
- 5 calibrations ranging from 72°C to 90°C
- Can be fine-tuned to offer critical thermal protection