- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- SEKI ST-12 Bimetal Thermal Switch
The ST-12 is a typical bimetal thermal cut-out by SEKI, which allows accurate temperature control of your device.
- Snap Action with Automatic Reset
- Superior Heat Response
- Temperature Setting Range: 60℃ to 150℃
- SEKI ST-22 Bimetal Thermal Switch
The SEKI ST-22 series thermal cut-out is their most popular device. Manufactured in high volume, this highly reliable overheat thermal protector has become an industry standard for motors & transformers.
- Snap-Action Bimetal, Automatic Reset
- Temperature Setting Range: 50℃ to 150℃
- PBT Resin Case – Epoxy Sealed
- SEKI ST-30 Bimetal Thermal Switch
SEKI’s ST-30 thermal cut-out is the smallest in the series. Available with calibrations from 50℃ to 130℃, the 5A/250VAC contact rating and compact size makes it ideal for integration into various products.
- Snap-action, automatic reset control
- Calibrations from 50℃ to 130℃
- Insulated case with epoxy sealing
- SEKI CK Series Thermal Protection Switches
SEKI CK series bimetal cut-outs are used for over-temperature and over-current protection of electric motors, transformers and lighting ballasts. Calibrations from 60℃ to 160℃.
- Snap Action Contacts
- Contact Rating: 8A/250V AC (6,000 cycles)
- Temperature Setting Range: 60℃ to 160℃
- SEKI HB Series Thermal Switch
Snap action disc thermostat with a range of available brackets and terminals. They are designed to maintain a certain temperature range during operation.
- Available with Both of Normally Closed Type and Normally Open Type Contacts
- Single Operation Disc (SOD): Open on temperature rise, no closure unless the temperature 0℃ or below -35℃
- Temperature Setting Range: -20℃ to 180℃