- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- SEKI ST-12 Bimetal Thermal Switch
The SEKI ST-12 protector is an open-frame, bimetal thermal cut-out that is generally used for the thermal protection of hairdryer and hand-drier heating elements.
- Snap-action with automatic reset
- 13A/250VAC Contact Rating
- Temperature set-points: 60℃ to 150℃
- SEKI ST-22 Bimetal Thermal Switch
The SEKI ST-22 series thermal cut-out is their most popular device. Manufactured in high volume, this highly reliable overheat thermal protector has become an industry standard for motors & transformers.
- Snap-Action Bimetal, Automatic Reset
- Temperature Setting Range: 50℃ to 150℃
- PBT Resin Case – Epoxy Sealed
- SEKI ST-30 Bimetal Thermal Switch
SEKI’s ST-30 thermal cut-out is the smallest in the series. Available with calibrations from 50℃ to 150℃, the 5A/250VAC contact rating and compact size makes it ideal for integration into various products.
- Snap-action, automatic reset control
- Calibrations from 50℃ to 150℃
- Insulated case with epoxy sealing
- SEKI CK Series Thermal Protection Switches
SEKI CK series bimetal cut-outs are used for over-temperature and over-current protection of electric motors, transformers and lighting ballasts. Calibrations from 60℃ to 160℃.
- Snap Action Contacts
- Contact Rating: 8A/250V AC (6,000 cycles)
- Temperature Setting Range: 60℃ to 160℃
- SEKI HB Series Thermal Switch
SEKI HB 1/2″disc series thermal cut-outs offers a wide combination of contact operation, fixings and terminal types/orientations. They are ubiquitous in small and large household appliances.
- Normally Closed or Normally Open Contacts
- Temperature Setting Range: -20℃ to 180℃
- 15A/250VAC Contact Rating