- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Charging Port Products
Over time, as a result of high currents running through the connectors of the charging inlet to the EV, high temperatures may be generated creating hazards to both the connectors and the user.
Whilst fast response, accurate temperature sensors can be used they must also must also be designed to resist moisture or corrosion in wet, humid or dusty environments.
Our IP67/ IP68 temperature sensors encapsulated with plastic or metal housings provide accurate temperature measurement, ensuring maximum delivery of power charge to the batteries and operational safety.
This will become increasingly important as the technology for faster charging times is evolves.
The products below form part of our extensive range of temperature sensors, RTDs and thermal cutouts from World-class manufacturers – contact our experienced technical team to discuss your project requirements.
- Yageo Nexensos EC3032High Integrity IP68 RTD Temperature SensorWhen mounted inside a charging pin, this encapsulated RTD Pt1000 element provides accurate and reliable temperature measurement up to 200°C. The platinum elements and their robust encapsulation ensures drift-free measurements over their life-time, providing electrical safety and thermal protection.
- SEKI ST30Bimetal Thermal Cut-OutA simple, cost-effective bimetal thermal switch providing protection from over-temperature situations up to 150°C. Plastic housing offers electrical isolation.
- ATC Semitec STS2Surface Temperature Sensor with Ring TerminalsCustomisable range of ring terminal NTC temperature sensors. This over-moulded design ensures fast accurate thermal response as well as good thermal and electrical insulation.
- Semitec 103AT-11IP67 NTC Temperature SensorHighly accurate low-cost TPE plastic-encapsulated NTC sensor. Very popular IP67/ waterproof temperature sensing probe used within the e-vehicle industry.
- Yageo Nexensos RTD SMDAEC-Q200 Qualified RTD SMDThin-film RTDs offer extremely high stability/ low temperature drift over the long term, providing greater levels of performance, range and safety