- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Flexible Thermistors are NTC thermistors which have flexible insulation to help simplify product assembly or provide unique monitoring solutions. Using flexible thermistors will help to speed up assembly and thus minimise production handling costs. Their small size give fast, accurate sensing and/or temperature control in numerous domestic and commercial applications.
Our range options include:
Semitec JT range ultra-thin flexible film NTC thermistors
Semitec ET series NTCs with thin lead-wires enabling very fast response times
Semitec AT-4 thermistors with flexible PVC insulated wire for simplified assembly
Semitec 103AT-11 thermistor sensors offer IP67 integrity and industry standard temperature control
These basic thermistors can also be customised to meet exacting requirements and supplied with connectors or various housings. Widely used in commercial refrigeration, e-vehicle batteries and home automation products, Semitec flexible thermistors provide the ultimate temperature sensor solution.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- Semitec AT-4 HIgh Accuracy Lead Wire NTC Thermistors
Semitec AT-4 thermistors have flexible, PVC insulated lead-wires and so they offer all the technical benefits of the AT-2 ntc thermistor and also help to simplify the battery assembly process.
There are two main wire gauges available (30AWG or 26AWG) with the following 10kohm versions readily available from stock;
103AT-4-70374 (50mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-70261 (100mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-10228 (150mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-61046 (175mm 26AWG PVC leads)
Call us to discuss any specific requirements.Semitec 103AT-11 IP67 NTC Temperature Sensors
Semitec AT-11 thermistor sensors are TPE encapsulated sensors suitable for temperatures from -50°C/+110°C, and offers excellent and accurate low-cost solution for general temperature sensing applications.
- Fast response to thermal change – sensing portion 5mm x 6mm x 15mm
- Sensor tip is sealed to the lead wires during the moulding process to ensure IP67 integrity – can be used where moisture ingress is normally a problem
- Insulation strength to 3.75kV
- Uses our highly reliable 103AT-2 thermistor (accuracy ±0.3°C at 25°C)
- Other R25/B value combinations using our AT-2 and AP-2 series thermistors are also available for volume applications
Available from stock is the standard 600mm long 103AT-11, as well as 1.5m and 3m long versions.Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
Semitec’s JT series of thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that give a very fast response to temperature change. Whilst increasingly used within medical device applications, it is a versatile thermistor which is used within battery packs, mobile devices and surface/air temperature sensors.
- One of thinnest available worldwide -less than 0.5mm thick.
- Laminated within 2 polymer layers – flexible yet resilient.
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
- Very fast response times.
- Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
Stock parts include : 103JT-025, 103JT-050, 104JT-025 and 104JT-050.Semitec ET Miniature Epoxy NTC Thermistor
Originally designed for clinical thermometer applications this small beaded NTC thermistor is very versatile and suitable for wide range of applications.
R37 tolerances of ±1% or smaller and matched resistance groups help to minimise unit cost whilst maximising sensor accuracy.
ATC Semitec SPMM Interchangeable Miniature NTC Thermistor
- Operating range -40°C/+100°C
- Highly accurate – fast response
- Small epoxy bead size <1.6mm
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- RT curve-matched NTCs
- Operating range -50°C/+100°C
- Size 0.60mm (dia) x 6mm (l) – enables use within medical devices and other multi-sensing applications
- Wide range of resistance values, RT curves and accuracies.