- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Boiler Temperature Sensors
For gas boiler temperature control, a very fast thermal response is usually required. This is to ensure accurate temperature control of the hot water to help provide sufficient quantities, maximise boiler efficiency and also avoid the possibility of scalding.
ATC Semitec stock a number of immersion and clip-on temperature sensors where the NTC thermistor is situated in the very tip of the sensor. This reduces the thermal path to the thermistor and minimises the response time.
Screw threaded boss designs, surface sensor fixings for pipes and simple push-fit/clip-in versions are all available with industry standard connector options or flying leads if preferred.
These are just some of our standard boiler sensor products.
Call us today on 01606 871680 discuss your requirements in detail so that we can help you, using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, design the optimum sensor for your application, e.g. very-fast response sensors for district heating systems.
- BTS1 Screw-Thread Temperature Sensors
Gas-boiler temperature sensor with 1/8″BSP gas thread and integral connector.
BTS2 Thinwall Stainless Temperature Sensors
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 5s)
- Accuracy ±3%, available ±0.2K (0-70°C)
- Operating range up to +150°C possible
- Excellent long-term stability
Stainless steel 3mm diameter thin-wall temperature sensor with 1/4″BSP gas thread and integral connector. Suitable for boiler flues and air sensing applications with a time constant (Tc) of less than 3s.
BTS3 IP67 Rated Pipe-Clip Surface Sensors
- Very fast response design (Tc < 3s)
- Direct sensing stainless sensor
- Suitable from -40°C/+150°C
- Accuracy ±3%, available down to ±1%
IP67 rated clip-on temperature sensors for pipe diameters from 13~28mm. The NTC is housed in a miniature metal probe to optimise the thermal response, typically ≤1s.
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 1s)
- Accuracy ±0.3°C@25°C
- Operating range up to -20°C/+120°C
Suitable for use with gas boilers, anti-legionnaires systems, heating and air conditioning systems etc.BTS4 Push-Fit/Clip-In Temperature Sensors
Push-fit or clip-in temperature sensors in brass with integral o-ring and very fast-response tip. Perfect for composite heat exchangers with a time constant of less than 3s
- Push-fit design for plastic heat exchangers
- Very fast response time (Tc<3s)
- Accuracy ±0.3°C or better
- Operating range up to -40°C/+140°C
Suitable Applications include district heating, heating and air conditioning systems.BTS5 Fast Response Temperature Sensor
This composite design temperature sensor with a thin-wall stainless steel tip offers a very fast response with a time constant of typically less than 1 second.
This make it ideal for use in district heating systems where slower sensors limit overall system performance. Available as a push-fit mounting or with a 1/8″BSPG screw-threaded boss.
Related InfomationVery Fast Response Temperature SensorsRead More
- Very fast response design (Tc < 1s)
- Sensor located at end of thin wall stainless steel tip
- Operating range -40°C/+150°C
- Variety of resistance values, connection types and mounting systems