- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- Semitec AT-4 High Accuracy Lead Wire NTC Thermistor
Semitec AT-4 NTC thermistors have flexible, PVC insulated lead-wires therefore offering all the technical benefits of the popular AT-2 thermistor but help simplify the assembly process.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- High accuracy ±1% R25 resistance
- Operating temperature range: -30℃ to 90℃
- Long term reliability
Semitec’s JT series thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
Semitec ET Miniature Epoxy NTC Thermistor
- Maximum 0.5mm thickness ensures fast response time
- Flexible film format, with various R25 values
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
Originally designed for clinical thermometer applications, this small bead NTC thermistor is very versatile and suitable for a range of applications from heat detectors to miniature temperature sensors.
SPMM Miniature Interchangeable NTC Thermistors
- Small bead design ensures a very fast response
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to+100°C
- Various insulated lead-wire options
The SPMM series is a range of extremely small temperature sensors in which we can offer precision interchangeability.
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +100°C
- Range of RT curves and accuracies offered