- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
General Purpose Temperature Sensors
For simple and reliable solutions within general air sensing applications, ATC Semitec offer a wide range of epoxy coated NTC thermistors.
Utilising our Semitec AP-2, AT-2. ET, NT-4 or SP series thermistors, we can offer you a wide range of R25 and B values, depending on your specification.
These fully encapsulated temperature probes offer either IP67 or IP68 waterproof protection, they can be supplied with a variety of cable lengths up to 10 metres, and are available with or without terminals to suit your application needs.
Typical applications for air sensing temperature probes include:
- Air Conditioning
- Battery Monitoring
- Solar and Underfloor Heating
- General Air Sensing
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- Semitec Epoxy-Coated Temperature Sensors
This is one of the simplest forms of thermistor sensor available.
The NTC element is first soldered to lead-wires and then encapsulated in several layers of epoxy to provide an environmental seal and mechanical protection.
A wide range of single-insulated, fully encapsulated sensors are available utilising our AP-2, AT-2, ET, NT-4 or SP series thermistors, offering you a wide range of R25 and B values.
- Offers up to IP67 waterproof protection.
- Temperature range: -50/+110°C (125°C)
- Epoxy-coating Cable length: 50mm to 10 metres
- Semitec 103 AT-11 IP67 Temperature Sensors
Semitec AT-11 thermistor sensors are TPE encapsulated sensors suitable for temperatures from -50°C/+110°C, and offers excellent and accurate low-cost solution for general temperature sensing applications.
- Fast response to thermal change – sensing portion 5mm x 6mm x 15mm,
- Sensor tip is sealed to the lead wires during the moulding process to ensure IP67 integrity – can be used where moisture ingress is normally a problem,
- Insulation strength to 3.75kV.
- Uses our highly reliable 103AT-2 thermistor (accuracy ±0.3°C at 25°C)
- Other R25/B value combinations using our AT-2 and AP-2 series thermistors are also available for volume applications.
Available from stock is the standard 600mm long 103AT-11, as well as 1.5m and 3m long versions.
- ATC Semitec IP68 Waterproof Temperature Sensors
Where an even higher water-proof integrity is required, our ATC semitec IP68 sensors ensure that water ingress will not be a problem.
- Moulded in TPE, the sensing portion is 5mm dia. x 20mm long.
- Available in single or double-insulated formats.
- Double-insulated versions offer an isolation of up to 3.75kV
- Suitable for continuous use from -50/+110°C, they can also tolerate 125°C for periods up to 3000 hours.
- By utilising any of our AP, AT, ET, NT or SP series thermistors, a very wide range of resistances and B values can be offered with temperature accuracies as little as ±0.15°C