- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
General Purpose Temperature Sensors
- Semitec Epoxy-Coated Temperature Sensors
The NTC element is first soldered to lead-wires and then encapsulated in several layers of epoxy, providing a seal for environmental and mechanical protection.
Semitec 103AT-11 IP67 NTC Temperature Sensors
- Offers up to IP67 waterproof protection.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C (125°C)
- Epoxy-coating Cable length: 50mm to 10 metres
AT-11 thermistor sensors are TPE encapsulated and use our popular AT-2 NTC thermistors.
ATC Semitec IP68 Waterproof Temperature Sensors
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C
- Fast-response to temperature change
- Offers up to IP67 waterproof protection with 3.75kV isolation
Where an even higher water-proof integrity is required, our ATC Semitec IP68 sensors ensure that water ingress will not be a problem.
- Offers up to IP68 waterproof protection
- Double-insulated versions offer an isolation of up to 3.75kV
- Suitable for continuous use from -50/+110°C
- Can tolerate 125°C for periods up to 3000 hours
- IP65 versions up to 150°C available