- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
The range of glass NTC thermistors from ATC Semitec includes NT-4 series radial glass beads, ATCD diode style NTCs and FT series thin film thermistors for accurate temperature control up to 300°C.
Advantages of glass-coated thermistors include superior long-term stability, reliability and fast thermal response times. They are specifically used for high temperature measurement and where moisture or humidity ingress could be a problem. Their small size and stable characteristics makes them highly suitable for applications such as 3D printers, medical devices, home appliances and automotive sensors.
We can also offer these glass thermistors in a wide range of metal and plastic housings.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- Semitec NT-4 Glass NTC Thermistor
Related InfomationSmaller, Faster, More ResponsiveRead More
- NEW – Superior performance replacing Semitec GT-2
- High temperature resistance -50°C/+300°C
- Faster response times
- Moisture resistance
- Small 1.25mm bead diameter, with lead in
- ATC Semitec ATCD Glass Diode NTC Thermistor
- Axial DO-35 glass encapsulated diode.
- High Temperature resistance -40°C/+200°C.
- Moisture resistant.
- Semitec FL/FT Glass Film High Temperature SMD Thermistor
- SMD glass film high temperature NTC thermistor
- Thin film technology ensures exceptionally fast response times, and moisture resistance.
- High Temperature resistance -50°/+250~350°C
- Available either in SMD or SMD axial format