- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
Our range of high precision NTC thermistors enable engineers to accurately control operating temperatures which is critical in many product applications within the automotive and medical device industries.
These thermistors are highly accurate with 0.5% resistance tolerances or better, offer long term stability and their RT curve interchangeability eliminates the requirement for individual circuit calibration. Available with ±0.2°C (0-70°C) accuracy or tighter, they have working temperatures up to 150°C and are thus suitable for use in automotive applications.
We can offer a wide range of R25 resistance values, B values and housing types, please contact us for specific queries.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements.
Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- Semitec AP-2 Ultra High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
- RT curve-matched bead NTC thermistor
- Extremely high accuracy (±0.5%) tolerances
- Wide temperature range -60°C/+150°C
- Rigid lead format NTC thermistor
- ATC Semitec SP Epoxy Bead High Accuracy Thermistor
- Fast response design ·
- Accuracy ±0.2K (over 0-70°C) ·
- Interchangeable between NTC’s ·
- Operating range -50 to 150° C
- ATC Semitec SPMM Interchangeable Miniature NTC Thermistor
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- RT curve-matched NTCs
- Operating range -50°C/+100°C
- Size 0.60mm (dia) x 6mm (l) – enables use within medical devices and other multi-sensing applications
- Wide range of resistance values, RT curves and accuracies.