- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- Asahi US-630 Thermostats
Asahi US-630 thermostats are low-profile snap-action controls which are only 6.1mm thick. They can be supplied fitted with an integral thermal fuse to offer ultimate in combined control and protection.
Asahi US-638 Thermostats
- 6.1mm thick plastic case
- Snap-action contact operation
- Calibrations from 0°C to 120°C
Asahi US-638 thermostats are thinner versions of the US-630 at only 5.1mm thick. The US-638 is designed for high-volume applications where cost and reliability are the main design criteria.
PEPI J(A) Snap-Action Thermostats
- Only 5.1mm thick, insulated case
- Snap-action contacts
- Calibrations from 30°C to 100°C
PEPI J(A)s are unique, snap-action control thermostats with a very narrow differential giving excellent temperature control. They are rated for 100k cycles and are suitable for both 240VAC and 120VAC loads.
Matsuo MQT8 Precision Thermostats
- Only 4.1mm thick, live case design
- Snap-action contacts, narrow differential
- Calibrations from 55°C to 160°C
Matsuo MQT8K or MQT8H thermostats are the smallest available in the range. Very tight differentials and narrow tolerances make them ideal long-term temperature control solutions.
- Small size: 6.4 x 12.5 x 34mm
- Temperature set-points from -10°C to 110°C
- Switching capacity of 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC