- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Matsuo Precision Thermostats
- Matsuo MQT8 Precision Thermostats
Matsuo MQT8K or MQT8H thermostats are the smallest available in the range. Very tight differentials and narrow tolerances make them ideal long-term temperature control solutions.
Matsuo MQT11K Thermostat and Thermal Fuse
- Small size: 6.4 x 12.5 x 34mm
- Temperature set-points from -10°C to 110°C
- Switching capacity of 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC
The Matsuo MQT11K is a combined thermostat & thermal fuse offering precision temperature control with a built-in safety fuse. The MQT11K could be used in ATEX or other safety critical applications.
Matsuo M2 & M3 Precision Thermostats
- Temperature set-points from -10°C to +110°C
- Switching capacity: 2A/125VAC or 1.3A/250VAC
- Can be supplied with/without mounting tab
Matsuo M2 and M3 high accuracy bimetal thermostats offer higher switching capacities than their sister MQT8K series. Loads up to 3A/250VAC or 5A/125VAC can readily be switched.
Matsuo M2HA High Temperature Thermostat (400°C)
- Set-point calibrations from -10°C to +110°C
- Switching capacities; 3A/250VAC or 5A/125VAC
- Plastic case size; 45 x 15.5 x 10.8mm
Matsuo M2HA high temperature thermostats offer control options well above the temperature range of ceramic 1/2″disc thermostats – they can be supplied with set-points up to 380°C±20K.
Matsuo M3Z Precision S.P.D.T. Thermostats
- Calibrations from 200°C to 385°C (±15K)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +450°C
- Robust IP40 ceramic case with integral lead-wires
The Matsuo M3Z thermostat is the same size as the M3 control but is fitted with S.P.D.T. change-over contacts. The main contacts can switch up to 3A/250VAC and the return contacts 1.8A/250VAC.
Matsuo MQT8H(DS) Double-Seal Thermostats
- Temperature settings from -10°C to +110°C
- S.P.D.T. Change-Over Contacts
- Dual mounting bracket for secure fixing
The Matsuo MQT8H(DS) is a double-sealed version of the Matsuo MQT8H when absolute moisture-proof integrity is required. The secondary PVC case seals onto PVC wire to give a waterproof seal.
- Double-seal moisture-proof design
- Calibrations from -10°C to +110°C
- Various lead lengths available