- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Medical Device Temp Sensors
- Semitec FT Thin Film High Temperature SMD Thermistor
Semitec FT thin film thermistors outperform conventional SMD thermistors due to their miniature size, extreme thinness and high heat resistance. Available as SMD, with radial /axial leads (FL type), within assemblies or ring sensors
Semitec F-micro Miniature Temperature Sensors
- Less than 0.15mm thin available
- Wide temperature range; -50°C to +350°C
- Thin substrate enables a very-fast response
- Glass passivation ensures moisture resistance
Using the latest thin-film thermistor technology, Semitec’s F-micro miniature temperature sensor has been specifically designed for the medical instrument market.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- Extremely fast response time (<52ms)
- Laser trimmed high accuracy (±0.14K at 37°C)
- Miniature 0.5mm (or 0.3mm) diameter tip
Semitec’s JT series thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
Semitec ET-3H Small Bead Epoxy NTCs
- Maximum 0.5mm thickness ensures fast response time
- Flexible film format, with various R25 values
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
The ET-3H thermistor was originally developed for clinical thermometer applications. With bead sizes of 1.4mm (or less) and flexible wire.
SP Series High Accuracy NTC Bead Thermistors
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- R37 tolerances of ±1% or smaller
- Long term reliability
Our SP series are high accuracy, RT curve-matched NTC thermistors that are fully interchangeable. Stock resistance values from 1k ohms to 100k ohms are readily available.
SPMM Miniature Interchangeable NTC Thermistors
- Accurate to ±0.2K (0°C to 70°C) or better
- Fast response epoxy bead design
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to 150°C
The SPMM series is a range of extremely small temperature sensors in which we can offer precision interchangeability.
Thermopiles Non-Contact Infrared Sensors
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +100°C
- Range of RT curves and accuracies offered
The Semitec 10TP series thermopile is a very fast-acting IR (infrared) sensing device suitable for non-contact applications. Typical applications include clinical ear thermometers, PCR machines, etc.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +100°C
- Very Fast Response, Tc = 15ms
- Built-in Temperature Compensation