- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Miniature Medical Temp Sensors
- Semitec F-micro Miniature Temperature Sensors
Using the latest thin-film thermistor technology, Semitec’s F-micro miniature temperature sensor has been specifically designed for the medical instrument market.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- Extremely fast response time (<52ms)
- Laser trimmed high accuracy (±0.14K at 37°C)
- Miniature 0.5mm (or 0.3mm) diameter tip
Semitec’s JT series thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
Semitec ET-3H Small Bead Epoxy NTCs
- Maximum 0.5mm thickness ensures fast response time
- Flexible film format, with various R25 values
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
The ET-3H thermistor was originally developed for clinical thermometer applications. With bead sizes of 1.4mm (or less) and flexible wire.
SP Series High Accuracy NTC Bead Thermistors
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- R37 tolerances of ±1% or smaller
- Long term reliability
Our SP series are high accuracy RT curve-matched NTC thermistors that are interchangeable with others of the same part number. Stock resistance values from 1k ohms to 100k ohms are readily available.
SPMM Miniature Interchangeable NTC Thermistors
- Accurate to ±0.2K (0°C to 70°C) or better
- Fast response epoxy bead design
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to 150°C
The SPMM series is a range of extremely small temperature sensors in which we can offer precision interchangeability.
Thermopiles - Non-Contact Infrared Sensors
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +100°C
- Range of RT curves and accuracies offered
The Semitec 10TP series thermopile is a very fast-acting IR (infrared) sensing device suitable for non-contact applications. Typical applications include clinical ear thermometers, PCR machines, etc.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +100°C
- Very Fast Response, Tc = 15ms
- Built-in Temperature Compensation