- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Miniature Medical Temperature Sensors
- Semitec F-micro Miniature Temperature Sensors
Using further advances in Semitec’s thin-film thermistor technology, the Fμ temperature sensor has been specifically designed with medical purposes in mind. 2 stock items available.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- Extremely fast response time (<51ms)
- High accuracy (±0.14K at 37°C)
- Laser trimmed for highest accuracy
- Glass encapsulated
Semitec’s JT series of thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
Semitec ET-3H Small Bead Epoxy NTCs
- Less than 0.5mm thick.
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
- Very fast response times.
- Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms
The ET-3H thermistor was originally developed for clinical thermometer applications. With bead sizes of 1.4mm (or less) and flexible wire.
ATC Semitec SP Interchangeable NTC Thermistors
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- R37 tolerances of ±1% or smaller
- Long term reliability
SP series NTC thermistors offer high accuracy over a wide temperature range for clinical sensor applications. .
SPMM Miniature Interchangeable NTC Thermistors
- Temperature range: -50°C to +150°C.
- R25 values vary from 1kohms to 100kohms
- Accurate to ±0.1°C
The SPMM series is a range of extremely small temperature sensors in which we can offer precision interchangeability.
Thermopiles - Non-Contact Infrared Sensors
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +100°C
- Range of RT curves and accuracies offered
The Semitec 10TP series thermopile is a very fast-acting infrared sensing device suitable for non-contact applications.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +100°C