- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Non-Contact Infrared Sensors
- NC Non-Contact Sensors F-Type
Utilising micro FT thermistor technology, Semitec have developed a sensor which can be easily installed, is self-compensating and can withstand more aggressive environments than conventional infra-red sensors.
Thermopiles - Non-Contact Infrared Sensors
- High dust resistance
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 150°C
- Resistant to electrical noise
The Semitec 10TP series thermopile is a very fast-acting IR (infrared) sensing device suitable for non-contact applications. Typical applications include clinical ear thermometers, PCR machines, etc.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +100°C
- Very Fast Response, Tc = 15ms
- Built-in Temperature Compensation