- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Rigid Lead Wire NTCs
- Semitec AT-2 High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
The Semitec AT-2 range of NTC thermistors were the first to use lead-frame production technology, creating consistently accurate 1% tolerance thermistors at a significantly lower cost than other NTCs.
Semitec AT-5 Lead-Wire NTC Thermistor
- R25 values from 1k ohm to 100k ohms
- Uniform shape aids automatic assembly
- Excellent long term reliability
Semitec 103AT-5 thermistors incorporate the industry standard 103AT-2 NTC chip but are fitted with 30mm long solid bare lead-wires (0.5mm dia). Available in a tape/reel format for auto-insertion.
Semitec AP-2 Ultra High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
- ±1°C accuracy (or less) between -50°C and +80°C
- ±1% R25 and B25/85 tolerances
- Tape/Reel Options for auto-insertion
Semitec AP-2 thermistors offer RT curve-matched accuracy in a rigid lead format, making them ideal for over-moulded temperature probes, p.c.b. mounting and automotive applications.
ATC3 Series 1% Accuracy NTC Thermistors
- High accuracy ±0.5% R25 & Beta value tolerances
- Temperature Range: –60°C to +150°C
- Extensive range stock, 9 values from 2kΩ to 200kΩ
Our ATC3 series of rigid lead NTC thermistors offers the widest range of resistance values from 900ohms to 470kohms. ±1% accuracy plus tape/reel options makes this range very flexible and cost-effective.
Semitec ET Miniature Epoxy NTC Thermistor
- High accuracy over wide temperatures: -40°C to +125°C
- Epoxy-coated lead-frame NTC thermistors
- Rigid form-factor, available in bulk, taped reel or ammo pack
Originally designed for clinical thermometer applications, this small bead NTC thermistor is very versatile and suitable for a range of applications from heat detectors to miniature temperature sensors.
- Small bead design ensures a very fast response
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to+100°C
- Various insulated lead-wire options