- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PCB/Through Hole Thermistors
- Semitec AT-2 High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
The Semitec AT-2 range of NTC thermistors were the first to use lead-frame production technology, creating consistently accurate 1% tolerance thermistors at a significantly lower cost than other NTCs.
Semitec AT-5 Lead In NTC Thermistor
- R25 values from 1k ohm to 100k ohms
- Uniform shape aids automatic assembly
- Excellent long term reliability
Semitec 103AT-5 thermistors incorporate the same NTC element as the 103AT-2 but are fitted with 30mm long solid bare lead-wires (0.5mm dia).
Semitec AP-2 Ultra High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
- ±1 % accuracy or better between – 5°C and + 80°C
- Tight R25 and B25/85 tolerances (± 1%)
Semitec AP-2 thermistors offer RT curve-matched accuracy in a rigid lead format, making them ideal for over-moulded temperature probes, p.c.b. mounting and automotive applications.
ATC Semitec ATC3 Radial High Accuracy NTC Thermistor
- High accuracy ±0.5% R25 & Beta value tolerances
- Temperature Range: –60°C to +150°C
- Extensive range stock, 9 values from 2kΩ to 200kΩ
ATC Semitec’s series of NTC thermistors offer our widest range of resistance values, with a large range of accuracies and lead types, offering a cost effective solution.
Semitec ET Miniature Epoxy NTC Thermistor
- High accuracy over wide temperatures: -40°C to +125°C
- Epoxy coated lead formed NTC thermistor
- Rigid form-factor assists assembly
- Available in bulk, taped reel or ammo pack
Originally designed for clinical thermometer applications, this small bead NTC thermistor is very versatile and suitable for a range of applications from heat detectors to miniature temperature sensors.
- Small bead design ensures a very fast response
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to+100°C
- Various insulated lead-wire options