- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
PCB/Through Hole Thermistors
Our wide range of NTC thermistors includes several rigid-lead series ideal for p.c.b. mounting. When surface mount thermistors simply cannot offer the accuracy required, our radial lead designs can sense or control down to ±0.2°C or less.
These thermistor series can be summarised as follows;
AT-2 Series – 1% tolerance industry standard thermistors from 1k to 100k ohms
AT-5 Series – 1% tolerance NTCs with tape/reel availability
AP-2 Series – 0.5% tolerance thermistors offering RT curve-matched accuracy
ATC3 Series – 1% tolerance NTCs with a wide range of values from 1k to 490kohms
There is a wide range of R25 resistance values, B values and bespoke lengths.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements.
Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- Semitec AT-2 High Accuracy NTC Thermistor
The Semitec AT-2 range of NTC thermistors were the first to use lead-frame technology to create consistently accurate 1% tolerance NTC’s at a significant lower-cost than other NTC products. Their unified shape enables automatic assembly.
- Lead frame technology
- Consistent accuracy. 1% tolerance
- Unified shape for automatic assembly.
- Seven R25 range values
- Stock Available ; 102AT-2, 202AT-2, 502AT-2, 103AT-2, 203AT-2,503AT-2, 104AT-2
- Semitec AT-5 Lead In NTC Thermistor
Semitec 103AT-5 thermistors incorporate the same NTC element as the 103AT-2 but are fitted with 30mm long solid bare lead-wires (0.5mm dia) and can be supplied in bulk form or tape & reel or ammo-pack.
Call us to discuss any auto-insertion requirements you have for NTC thermistors.
- Semitec AP-2 Ultra High Accuracy NTC Thermistors
- RT curve-matched bead NTC thermistor
- Extremely high accuracy (±0.5%) tolerances
- Wide temperature range -60°C/+150°C
- Rigid lead format NTC thermistor
- ATC Semitec ATC3 Radial High Accuracy NTC Thermistor
- High accuracy 1% tolerances
- High accuracy over wide temperatures -40°C/+125°C
- Epoxy coated lead formed thermistor