- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Bimetal Thermal Fuses
ATC Semitec’s range of ‘single-shot’ bimetal thermal fuses or cut-offs from PEPI offer superior and reliable thermal protection particularly at high temperatures, especially above 200°C where pellet fuses can often be less reliable. They have the benefit of offering a wider range of temperatures between the points of opening and closure.
Ceramic versions are also available offering settings up to 280°C.
These high temperature thermal fuses from PEPI (Portage Electric Products Inc) use unique bimetal technology which stops them from resetting, even at temperatures as low as -35°C. They do not suffer from thermal ageing like eutectic fuses, so can be more closely coupled to the appliance or heater providing fast accurate protection.
These fuses are highly versatile in how they can be tailored to meet your individual application- including operating temperature ranges, lead lengths, added terminals, insulting sleeves etc.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI H9 Ultra Small Fast Response Thermal Fuse
The smallest PEPI H-series snap-action, single-operation bimetal thermal fuse. The phenolic resin case provides high temperature isolation.
• Temperature settings; 130°C~260°C
• Contact rating 15A/250VAC (or 1A/50VDC option)
• C-UL and TuV approvals
• Ideal for office automation products, home and personal care small appliancesPEPI H1 One-Shot Thermal Fuses
The PEPI H1 is the lowest-profile, one-shot bimetal thermal fuse offering superior ultimate thermal protection up to 240°C.
• Miniature size: 18 x 7 x 5 mm
• Temp range: 160°C~240°C
• Fast thermal response
• Rating 10A/250VACPEPI H3 Fast Response One-Time Fuses
A fast response snap-action single-operation thermal control, which is suitable for high temperature applications. Ideal for use with office automation equipment and small appliances.
Even faster response is achieved by using exposed bi-metal elements. Phenolie resin case isolates fuse from electrical circuit
Also available as:
PEPI H4 – contact rating 0.5A/50VDC
PEPI H5 – contact rating 15A/125VAC (10 A/250VAC)PEPI H8 High Temperature One-Shot Fuses
• Ultra- fast response times
• Ceramic case allows operation up to 280°C
• Temp range 250°C~280°C
• Offers ultimate safety for high temp applications, such as hair stylers or small appliances.
• Rated to 10A/250VAC
• TuV, C-UL approvalsPEPI J2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
The PEPI J-2 is a snap action thermal fuse that functions as a non-resetting over-temperature control. This single operation device performs like a conventional thermal fuse but with the reliability of the sensing element being 100% tested first.
- Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
- Contact rating: 15A/120VAC