- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
PEPI Bimetal Thermal Fuses
ATC Semitec’s range of ‘single-shot’ bimetal thermal fuses or cut-offs from PEPI offer superior and reliable thermal protection particularly at high temperatures, especially above 200°C where pellet fuses can often be less reliable.
Ceramic versions are also available offering settings up to 280°C.
These high temperature thermal fuses from PEPI (Portage Electric Products Inc) use unique bimetal technology which stops them from resetting, even as low as -35°C. They do not suffer from thermal ageing like eutectic fuses, so can be more closely coupled to the appliance or heater that they are protecting.
These fuses are highly versatile in how they can be tailored to meet your individual application- including operating temperature ranges, lead lengths, added terminals, insulting sleeves etc.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI J-2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
• Snap action bi-metal fuse
• Operates as non- resettable ‘one-shot’ fuse
• High level reliability
• Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
• Rating 15A/120VAC
• VDE, C-UL, UL approvals
- PEPI H1 One-Shot Fuses
• Snap action thermostat
• Miniature size: 18 x7 x 5 mm
• Temp range: 160°C~250°C
• Reset temperature – -35°C
• Fast thermal response
• Rating 10A/240VAC
• TuV, C-UL approvals
- PEPI H-3 Fast Response One-Time Fuses
• Fast response snap action single operation thermal control
• Phenolic resin case isolates fuse from electrical circuit.
• Suitable for high temp application
• Even faster response form exposed bi-metallic element.
• Temp range 130°C~260°C
• Rated to 10A/240VAC
• C-UL, VDE approvals
• Ideal for use with office equipment, and small appliances
- PEPI H-8 High Temp One-Shot Fuses
• Ultra- fast response times
• Ceramic case allows operation up to 280°C
• Temp range 250°C~280°C
• Offers ultimate safety for high temp applications, such as hair stylers or small appliances.
• Rated to 10A/250VAC
• TuV, C-UL approvals