- NTC Thermistors
- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Bimetal Thermal Fuses
- PEPI H9 Ultra Small Fast Response Thermal Fuse
The smallest PEPI H-series snap-action, single-operation bimetal thermal fuse. The phenolic resin case provides high temperature isolation.
PEPI H1 One-Shot Thermal Fuses
- Temperature settings; 130°C~260°C
- Contact rating 15A/250VAC (or 1A/50VDC option)
- C-UL and TuV approvals
- Ideal for office automation products, home and personal care small appliances
The PEPI H1 is the lowest-profile, one-shot bimetal thermal fuse offering superior ultimate thermal protection up to 240°C.
PEPI H3 Fast Response One-Time Fuses
- Miniature size: 18 x 7 x 5 mm
- Temperature range: 160°C to 240°C
- Fast thermal response
- Rating 10A/250VAC
A fast response snap-action single-operation thermal control, which is suitable for high temperature applications. Even faster response is achieved by using exposed bi-metal elements.
- Suitable for high temp application
- Temperature range: 130°C to 260°C
- Rated to 10A/240VAC
Also available as:
PEPI H4 – contact rating 0.5A/50VDC
PEPI H5 – contact rating 15A/125VAC (10 A/250VAC)PEPI H8 High Temperature One-Shot Fuses
PEPI H8 High Temperature One-Shot Fuses operate as a high limit, single operation type control. The ceramic case isolates them from the electrical circuit.
PEPI J2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
- Ultra-fast response times
- Ceramic case allows operation up to 280°C
- Temperature range: 250°C to 280°C
The PEPI J-2 is a snap action thermal fuse that functions as a non-resetting over-temperature control. This single operation device performs like a conventional thermal fuse but with the reliability of the sensing element being 100% tested first.
- Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
- Contact rating: 15A/120VAC