- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Probe Thermal Cut-Outs
PEPI thermal cutouts provide over-temperature control and thermal protection from 5°C to 200°C. PEPI protectors can be calibrated down to a ±5K tolerance and with a wide temperature differential, they offer a compact solution to solve over-temperature problems. The latest PEPI FCP and PEPI ST01 thermal protectors offer combined thermal/current overload protection and can readily switch up to 8A/250VAC or 12A/24VDC.
One of PEPI’s neatest designs is an integral “self-hold” thermal and current sensitive cut-out, the model JS. The PEPI JS protector latches open after tripping and is then reset remotely, thus offering the same benefit as fitting a manual-reset cut-out but without the disadvantage of having to access it.
All PEPI thermal protection devices carry a range of international safety approvals (e.g. VDE, UL, CSA) to the latest EN and IEC standards.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI J Series Thermal Cut-outs
Customised PEPI J snap-action thermal bimetal cut-outs from 60°C to 160°C.
PEPI J(S) Self-Hold Thermal Cutouts
- High sensitivity to temperature change
- Choice of bi-metals for increased current sensitivity
- Ideal for electric motor, transformer and lighting ballast protection
- Contact ratings to 15A/250VAC, 10A/12VDC
A snap-action, self-hold thermal protector for use on 240VAC or 120VAC loads
PEPI FCP Probe Thermal Cut-Outs
- Nominal temperature settings from 60°C-160°C
- Built-in resistor that stops auto-resetting until the applied load is removed
- Perfect for protecting small appliances, electric motors, transformers and heating elements
- VDE, UL and C-UL Approvals
Small, cost-effective, snap-action FCP thermal cut-outs available from stock
PEPI F Thermal Cutouts
- Nominal temperature settings from 50°C to 130°C
- Heat resistant PBT plastic housing requires no further insulation
- Contact ratings to 8A/250VAC, 12A/24VDC
- Typical applications – motor, lighting and transformers
- Compact design – 4 x 7.5 x 15mm
Versatile snap-action thermal cut-outs for electric motors, transformers and lighting
PEPI ST01 Series Thermal Cut Out
- Nominal temperature calibration 60°C to 150°C
- Contact ratings up to 8A/250 VAC, also 277VAC
- UL, CUL, VDE certification
PEPI ST01 series is a snap action thermal cut out.
Small, round and low profile which fits neatly into small places.
Nominal calibration temperature 60°C- 160°C
- Designed as an economical solutions ideal for use with :
- Lighting applications up to 5 amps