- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Thermal Cut-Outs
- PEPI J Series Bimetal Thermal Cut-Outs
PEPI J snap-action thermal cut-outs are available with a range of bimetals to alter their current sensitivity. Thus they can be used for both over-temperature and over-current protection.
PEPI J(S) Self-Hold Thermal Cut-outs
- Temperature range: 60°C to 160°C
- Contact ratings; 15A/250VAC or 10A/12VDC
- Various levels of current sensitivity
The PEPI J(S) is a snap-action, self-hold thermal protector that has a built-in heating resistor to stop the PEPI from auto-resetting. This offers a superior level of protection compared with auto-reset cut-outs.
PEPI FCP Thermal Cut-outs
- Built-in self-hold resistor, remote reset
- Suitable for 240VAC or 120VAC operation
- Nominal temperature settings from 60°C to 160°C
PEPI FCP (FC-P2D) thermal cut-outs have an isolated case with an automatic reset function. With a wide differential, the PEPI FCP is ideal for protecting small appliances, electric motors, transformers, etc.
PEPI F Snap-Action Thermal Cut-Outs
- Temperature settings from 50°C to 130°C in 5K steps
- Insulated PBT plastic housing
- Compact design 4 x 7.5 x 15mm
The PEPI F snap-action thermal cut-out is a small, auto-reset thermal protector suitable for numerous applications. Due to internal spacings, it can be used upto 277VAC in lighting protection applications.
PEPI ST01 Series Bimetal Thermal Cut Out
- Nominal temperature calibration 60°C to 150°C
- Snap-action operation with a wide differential
- Contact ratings up to 8A/250VAC & 5A/277VAC
The PEPI ST01 series is a snap-action, auto-reset thermal protector that will fit into the smallest of spaces. It can be readily wound into electric motor windings to protect against over-temperature.
- Nominal calibrations from 60°C to 160°C
- Snap-action contacts with auto-reset function
- Brass case provides good thermal conductivity