- Circuit Protection
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
PEPI Thermal Protectors
PEPI thermal protectors from ATC Semitec offer superior and reliable over-temperature protection from 5°C to 200°C with current ratings up to 15A/250VAC. Their small, neat package sizes help to protect circuits in the smallest of spaces.
PEPI bi-metal protectors can be automatic-reset, self-hold or even one-shot fuses offering different safety functions depending on what the application demands. PEPI C and V thermostats are auto-resetting devices whereas the self-hold PEPI JS offers low-profile, non-resetting protection at 240VAC and 120VAC.
PEPI J-2 and H-series bimetal fuses offer the ultimate in thermal protection with ceramic versions also available offering over-temperature protection up to 280°C.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
Universal close-control bimetal thermostat with calibrations from 5°C to 200°C.
- Creep-action thermostat/thermal protector
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
- PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
Snap-action battery protector in ultra-small plastic case.
- Offers overcharge and short circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
- Low internal impedance with nickel straps for spot-welding.
- Preset calibration
- Calibration range 50°C -100°C
- Suitable for DC applications
- Compact size – 16 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm
- PEPI J-2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
• Snap action bi-metal fuse
• Operates as non- resettable ‘one-shot’ fuse
• High level reliability
• Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
• Rating 15A/120VAC
• VDE, C-UL, UL approvals
- PEPI H1 One-Shot Fuses
• Snap action thermostat
• Miniature size: 18 x7 x 5 mm
• Temp range: 160°C~250°C
• Reset temperature – -35°C
• Fast thermal response
• Rating 10A/240VAC
• TuV, C-UL approvals