- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Thermal Protectors
PEPI thermal protectors from ATC Semitec offer superior and reliable over-temperature protection from 5°C to 200°C with current ratings up to 15A/250VAC. Their neat design small package sizes help to protect circuits in the tightest of spaces.
PEPI bi-metal protectors can be supplied as automatic-reset limiters, self-hold cut-outs or even one-shot fuses offering different levels of safety depending on what the application or approval standard requires. PEPI C and V thermostats are auto-resetting whereas the low-profile PEPI JS offers self-hold, non-resetting protection for both 240VAC and 120VAC.
PEPI J-2 and PEPI H bimetal fuses offer the ultimate in reliable thermal protection, with some ceramic versions offering over-temperature protection up to 280°C.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
Universal close-control bimetal thermostat with calibrations from 5°C to 200°C.
PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
- Creep-action thermostat/thermal protector
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
Snap-action battery protector in ultra-small plastic case.
PEPI J2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
- Offers overcharge and short circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
- Low internal impedance with nickel straps for spot-welding.
- Preset calibration
- Calibration range 50°C -100°C
- Suitable for DC applications
- Compact size – 16 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm
• Snap action bi-metal fuse
• Operates as non- resettable ‘one-shot’ fuse
• High level reliability
• Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
• Rating 15A/120VAC
• VDE, C-UL, UL approvalsPEPI H1 One-Shot Thermal Fuses
• Snap action thermostat
• Miniature size: 18 x7 x 5 mm
• Temp range: 160°C~250°C
• Reset temperature – -35°C
• Fast thermal response
• Rating 10A/240VAC
• TuV, C-UL approvals