- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PEPI Thermal Protectors
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
PEPI C thermostats (or PEPI CR thermal switches) are universal, close-control bimetallic thermostats. With tight tolerances and slow-make/slow-break contacts, they achieve very close temperature control.
PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
- Factory calibrations from 5°C to 200°C in 1K steps
- Available as normally-closed (PEPI C ) or normally-open (PEPI CR)
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
Snap-action battery protectors in an ultra-thin, small plastic case. The PEPI V and PEPI VA devices offer overcharge, overload and/or short-circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
PEPI H1 One-Shot Thermal Fuses
- Calibrations: From 45°C to 100°C
- Nickel straps for spot-welding
- Suitable for DC applications
The PEPI H1 is the lowest-profile, one-shot bimetal thermal fuse offering superior ultimate thermal protection up to 240°C.
PEPI J2 Snap Action Bi-Metal Fuse
- Miniature size: 18 x 7 x 5 mm
- Temperature range: 160°C to 240°C
- Fast thermal response
- Rating 10A/250VAC
The PEPI J-2 is a snap action thermal fuse that functions as a non-resetting over-temperature control. This single operation device performs like a conventional thermal fuse but with the reliability of the sensing element being 100% tested first.
- Temperature range: 70°C~160°C
- Contact rating: 15A/120VAC