- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
PEPI thermostats from ATC Semitec provide accurate temperature control and thermal protection from 5°C to 200°C. With calibration tolerances of ±3K and temperature differentials as small as 10K (or even smaller in creep-action designs) a PEPI thermal switch offers the best control to cost ratio available.
PEPI C thermostats have creep-action contacts which can give very close control up to 200°C. PEPI J(A) thermostats are the ultimate low-profile controls offering accurate snap-action control upto 160°C and 4A/250VAC. PEPI model N and V thermostats are synonymous with rechargeable battery temperature control and are the smallest controls of their kind.
All PEPI thermostats carry a range of international safety approvals (e.g. VDE, UL, CSA) to the latest EN and IEC standards.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
Universal close-control bimetal thermostat with calibrations from 5°C to 200°C.
- Creep-action thermostat/thermal protector
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
- PEPI J(A) Snap -Action Thermostats
Snap-action control thermostat for 240/120V AC loads.
- Wide or narrow differential between opening and closing temperatures for precise temperature control.
- Quick make/quick break action.
- Calibrations from 60°C – 160°C.
- Perfect for small appliances and electric heater control.
- PEPI N & NR Miniature Thermostats
Miniature thermostats for small spaces e.g. inside rechargeable batteries. Also normally-open types are used for alarm activation.
- Creep action thermal protector
- Calibration range 30-130 °C
- Available in open or close on temperature rise
- Low internal resistance and diffused gold contacts make suitable for use in low voltage/ low current applications.
- No built in differential between opening and closing temperature
- Mini package 15.2 x 5.1 x 3.01 mm
- PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
Snap-action battery protector in ultra-small plastic case.
- Offers overcharge and short circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
- Low internal impedance with nickel straps for spot-welding.
- Preset calibration
- Calibration range 50°C -100°C
- Suitable for DC applications
- Compact size – 16 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm