- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- PEPI C & CR Creep-Action Thermostats
Universal close-control bimetallic thermostat.
PEPI J(A) Snap-Action Thermostats
- Calibrations from 5°C to 200°C
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
PEPI J(A)s are unique, snap-action control thermostats with a very narrow differential giving excellent temperature control. They are rated for 100k cycles and are suitable for both 240VAC and 120VAC loads.
PEPI N & NR Miniature Thermostats
- Narrow temperature differentials
- Snap-action contact operation
- Calibrations from 55°C to 160°C
Miniature thermostats for small spaces.
PEPI V & VA Ultra Small Thermostats
- Calibration range 30-130 °C
- Available in open or close on temperature rise
- No built in differential between opening and closing temperature
- Mini package 15.2 x 5.1 x 3.01 mm
Snap-action battery protectors in an ultra-thin, small plastic case. The PEPI V and PEPI VA devices offer overcharge, overload and/or short-circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs.
- Calibrations: From 45°C to 100°C
- Nickel straps for spot-welding
- Suitable for DC applications