- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Platinum RTDs & Linear PTC Sensors
- Heraeus Platinum Pt100, Pt500,& Pt1000 RTD Sensor Elements
The Heraeus range of thin-film 2-wire platinum sensors are some of the smallest RTD elements available, conforming to DIN EN 60751 (IEC 751). Laser-trimmed for high accuracy and sealed in glass to ensure complete life-time integrity.
ATC Semitec IP68 Waterproof Platinum Sensors
- Stable and suitable for use up to 500°C (Class B) or 300°C (Class A)
- Very fast response times
For applications where a high IP rating is required, our ATC Semitec IP68 Pt100 (or Pt500/Pt1000) sensors ensure that water ingress will not be a problem.
ATC Semitec SKTY Sensors & Linear PTC Elements
- IP68 rating
- Temperature range: -50 to +110ºC (can be used to 125°C for periods of up to 3000 hours)
- High accuracy of ±0.15K
- 4 wire Class A platinum sensors are available offering an even higher degree of accuracy
The SKTY series linear PTC sensing elements offer replacements for the once common KTY temperature sensors.
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
- R25 tolerance ±1% at 25°C
- Excellent long-term stability