- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
- SKTY Sensors - Linear PTC Elements
The SKTY series of linear PTC sensing elements offers replacements for the once common KTY temperature sensors. These linear PTCs are sometimes known as PTC1000 or PTC2000 sensors.
Motor Protection PTC Thermistors
- R25 values of 1k ohms and 2k ohms available
- R25 tolerance ±1% at 25°C
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
ATC Semitec stocks a full range of motor protection PTC thermistors. At their trigger point (Ts), the PTC’s resistance increases dramatically from a few hundred ohms to several thousand ohms.
SMD PTCs as Thermal Switches
- Temperature switch points: 60°C to 190°C in 10K steps
- Max sensor voltage: 2.5VDC
- Standard lead length: 200mm
The TPM series of SMD PTC thermistors are frequently used as thermal switches in electronic circuits.
PTCs as Resettable Current Fuses
- Temperature switch points: 65°C to 135°C
- Available with several R25 (resistance at 25°C) values
- Max Voltage: 30VDC
Ceramic PTC re-settable current fuses offer several benefits over conventional fuses by effectively limiting the through current.
PTC Elements as Self-Regulating Heaters
- A range of 120ºC trip available
- Max voltage: 270VDC
PTC thermistor can operate as a self-regulating heater by varying resistance with temperature.
- Range of Tc devices available between 30°C and 240°C
- Voltages between 24V to 240V (DC)