- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
RTD Temperature Sensor Assemblies
- YAGEO Nexensos RTD PCB Sensor Assembly
These YAGEO Nexensos p.c.b. temperature sensors use SMD Pt100 (or Pt500 or Pt1000) chip elements to create a very neat solution for calorimeters and other heat-source measurement devices.
YAGEO Nexensos EC3032-IP68 RTD Sensor Assembly
- Pt100, Pt500 or Pt1000 Options
- Available on 3 different p.c.b. sizes
- Temperature range; -40°C to +150°C
The YAGEO Nexensos EC3032 E-motor Pt1000 temperature sensor is ideal for e-vehicle motors and other high end electric motor applications. The EC3032 is a fully encapsulated, IP68 rated sensor. Qualified to IATF 16949 standards.
YAGEO Nexensos W-SZK RTD Surface Temperature Sensor
- IP68 Encapsulated Temperature Sensor
- Pt1000B High-Integrity Element
- 200°C Continuous (250°C short-term)
The YAGEO Nexensos W-SZK sensor is a robust platinum temperature sensor with a single-hole mounting option. The tough PPE encapsulated housing is fitted with 2.5m long 24AWG double-insulated cable.
IP68 RTD Temperature Sensor Probes
- Pt100 or Pt1000 sensor enclosed in tough PPE housing
- Single mounting hole for ease of fixing
- For use from -20°C to +110°C
Our IP68 platinum temperature sensors offer an even higher water-proof integrity than the W-SZK type. Water ingress is not an issue and these probes are available with Pt100, Pt500 or Pt1000 RTD elements.
No FAQs found for this category
- IP68 waterproof temperature sensor
- Use from -50°C to +110°C (125°C short term use)
- Single & double-insulated versions with dielectric up to 3.75kV