- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
SEFUSE Thermal Fuses
SEFUSE thermal fuses from Schott Corporation are one-time, non-resettable, temperature-sensitive devices that provides ultimate thermal protection in electrical or electronic circuits. These one-shot thermal fuses are mainly defined by their temperature setting but also by their current rating, which is the maximum continuous current that can be applied. They are designed to protect both industrial and consumer electrical equipment from overheating, and cutting off the electrical circuit immediately
SEFUSE thermal cut-offs are highly reliable, offering a range of temperature ratings from 70°C to 240°C whilst handling loads up to 15A/250VAC. Our thermal fuses carry all major agency approvals such as BEAB, UL, CSA, VDE (to the latest IEC 60 691/EN 60 691 standards) helping speed your own product approval accordingly.
Thermal fuses are ideal for protecting small household appliances such as coffee machines, electric irons, hair dryers and stylers, refrigerators and fan heaters. They also thermally protect battery packs and battery chargers, power supplies and automotive applications such as blower motors, fan speed dropper resistors and solenoids.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
- SEFUSE SF-R One Shot Thermal Fuse
The Sefuse SF-R is a small metal bodied one shot thermal fuse.
They offer a high Tm rating for improved product protection, with quick response times. Large rated current of 15A /250VACSEFUSE SFH-R Ultra Reliable One Shot Thermal Fuses
• Ultra reliable one shot thermal fuse
• Higher than normal Tm rating for improved product protection
• Small fuse body: 4 x 8.5mm
• Temp range 110°C to 176°C
• Excellent insulation performance at high temperatures
• Rating: 15A/250VACSEFUSE SM-A Ceramic One Shot Thermal Fuses
• General Purpose One Shot Thermal Fuse
• Isolated Ceramic Fuse Body: 2.5 x 9mm long
• Temperature Range: 72°C to 225°C
• Maximum Rating: 2A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
• Stock Fuses: SM072A0, SM082A0, SM092A0, SM110A0. SM125AO, SM137A0, SM146A0. SM150AO, SM164A0, SM182A0, SM225A0SEFUSE SM-B Small Ceramic Thermal Fuses
• Smaller diameter one shot thermal fuse
• Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
• As ceramic acts as insulator, SM-type can be fixed directly to where most effective.
• Temp range; 82°C to 225°C
• Rating: 1A/250VAC
• Stock Fuses: SM082B0, SM092BO, SM110B0, SM125B0, SM137B0, SM146B0, SM150B0SEFUSE SF-K Slim Thermal Fuses
• Slimmest one shot thermal fuse diameter within SF range.
• Slim metal fuse body: 3 x 7.5mm
• Temp range: 73°C to 216°C
• Rating: 10A/250VAC
• Stock Fuses: SF70K, SF90K, SF96K, SF214KSEFUSE D6SC Ultra Thin SMD Battery Logic Fuse
• Ideal for protecting tablet, notebook and power tool batteries
• Miniature space-saving surface mount battery logic fuse
• Ultra-thin fuse body: <1mm thin, 3 x 4mm land area
• Ratings: 12A & 15A (20A and 30A also now available)