- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
SEFUSE Thermal Fuses
- SEFUSE SF-R One Shot Thermal Fuse
The SEFUSE SF-R thermal fuse is the smallest 15A rated one-shot fuse available worldwide. It has replaced the larger SF-E type but still has the same contact rating and settings up to 240deg.C.
SEFUSE SFH-R Ultra Reliable One Shot Thermal Fuses
- Smaller fuse body; 4 x 8.5mm long – faster response time
- Temperature range; 70°C to 240°C
- 15A/250VAC Contact Rating
Ultra reliable one-shot thermal fuse, preventing electrical appliances from catching fire due to overheating. The polymer-based pellet is less susceptible to premature aging.
SEFUSE SM-A Ceramic One Shot Thermal Fuses
- Small fuse body: 4 x 8.5mm
- Temperature range: 110°C to 176°C
- Contact rating: 15A/250VAC
The SM-A is a general purpose one shot thermal fuse, using a fusible alloy inside a ceramic case. Batteries, electric motors, transformers and solenoids all benefit from fitting this safety fuse.
SEFUSE SM-B Small Ceramic Thermal Fuses
- Isolated Ceramic Fuse Body: 2.5 x 9mm long
- Temperature Range: 72°C to 225°C
- Maximum Rating: 2A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
The SM-B has a smaller ceramic fuse body compared to our SM-A thermal fuse, with a neat ceramic case encapsulating the fusible alloy. Suitable for the smallest of coil winding applications.
SEFUSE SM-G Smallest Ceramic Thermal Fuses
- Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
- Temperature range: 92°C to 225°C
- Rating: 1A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
Our SM-G series thermal fuse is the smallest available worldwide. Because of its insulated case, the SM-G one time fuse can be applied directly to where it will be most effective.
SEFUSE SF-K Slim Thermal Fuses
- Smallest 1.6mm diameter, one shot thermal fuse
- Temp range; 110°C to 225°C
- Rating: 0.5A/250VAC (5A/50VDC)
The SEFUSE SF-K one-shot thermal fuse is the smallest of our metal-body fuses. It uses a eutectic thermal pellet as its temperature sensing element which melts at its predetermined setting.
SEFUSE D6SC Ultra Thin SMD Battery Logic Fuse
- Slim metal fuse body: 3 x 7.5mm
- Temperature range: 70°C to 214°C
- Rating: 6A/250VAC
The D6SC series of battery logic fuses provides valuable overcharge and over-current protection, making them ideal for the protection of Li-ion battery packs.
SCHOTT SEREB Miniature Self-Hold Battery Protectors
- Miniature space-saving surface mount logic fuse with built-in resistor
- Ultra-thin fuse body: <1mm thin, 3 x 4mm land area
- Ratings: 12A & 15A (20A, 30A, 45A and 60A versions also now available)
Schott’s SEREB series is a range of self-hold, miniature battery protection devices for use with Li-ion cells and other battery technologies. Responds to both over-current and over-temperature conditions.
- Self-latching protector – will not auto-reset whilst fault is present
- Only 1.05 mm thick x 11.4mm long
- 4 calibrations available from 72°C to 85°C