- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Platinum Sensor Elements with Leads
- Heraeus C Series - Cryogenic Elements
Heraeus C series thin-film PRTDs are suitable for use in cryogenic applications and combine the curve characteristics of ceramic wire-wounds with the vibration resistance of glass wire-wounds.
Heraeus L Series Platinum Elements
- Temperature range from -196°C to +500°C
- Pt100 & Pt1000 sensor elements for cryogenics
- Various sizes and temperature ranges available
Heraeus L series have easy to solder lead wires and are characterised by their long-term stability and excellent precision over a wide temperature range.
Heraeus M Series Platinum Elements
- Temperature Range from -50°C to +400°C
- Temperature Coefficient (TCR) typically 3850 ppm
- Constructed with soft-solderable AgPd lead wires
Our M-series platinum sensor elements are our best selling range as they offer the widest choice of size, resistance values and accuracy. Sizes as small as 1.25 x 1.7mm up to 2 x 10mm are readily available.
Heraeus MR Series Platinum Elements
- Accuracies from Class B to 1/3DIN
- Temperature range -70°C to +500°C
- Widest range of sizes and formats
Heraeus MR828 series platinum temperature sensors are thin-film elements packaged in a round ceramic body. Two diameters are available as well as single/duplex element options.
Heraeus H Series High Temperature Elements
- Temperature range from -70°C to +500°C
- Temperature coefficient (TCR) typically 3850 ppm
- Protective ceramic housing, 2.8mm or 4.5mm diameter
Heraeus H series platinum sensors are excellent for high temperature applications up to 900°C. Excellent for automotive and laboratory oven or some furnace applications.
Heraeus H540S Micro-heater
- Different TCR options, 3770 ppm and 3850 ppm
- High temperature range between -70°C and +900°C
- Pt100, Pt200 and Pt1000 resistance options
Platinum micro-heaters are characterised by their long-term stability and excellent precision over a wide temperature range. These miniature heating elements allow gases, solids or liquids to be heated with high precision and a short reaction time.
- Temperature Range from -25°C to +850°C
- Temperature Coefficient (TC): 3850 ppm/K
- Platinum (Pt) Wires