- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Battery Temperature Sensors
- Semitec AT-4 High Accuracy Lead Wire NTC Thermistor
Semitec AT-4 NTC thermistors have flexible, PVC insulated lead-wires therefore offering all the technical benefits of the popular AT-2 thermistor but help simplify the assembly process.
Semitec 103AT-11 IP67 Waterproof Temperature Sensors
- High accuracy ±1% R25 resistance
- Operating temperature range: -30℃ to 90℃
- Long term reliability
Semitec AT-11 waterproof NTC thermistor sensors are TPE-encapsulated and offer IP67 integrity where you need security against moisture ingress. The 103AT-11 version uses our very popular 103AT-2 thermistor.
Semitec FT Thin Film High Temperature SMD Thermistor
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C
- Offers IP67 waterproof protection with 3.75kV isolation
- Small tip ensures a fast response
Semitec FT thin film thermistors outperform conventional SMD thermistors due to their miniature size, extreme thinness and high heat resistance. Available as SMD, with radial /axial leads (FL type), within assemblies or ring sensors
STS2 Series Ring Terminal Temperature Sensors
- Less than 0.15mm thin available
- Wide temperature range; -50°C to +350°C
- Thin substrate enables a very-fast response
- Glass passivation ensures moisture resistance
Our STS2 series of ring terminal temperature sensors are available with M3 & M4 fixings in insert-moulded housings. Plastic and metal ring sensors also available with other hole sizes; M5, M6, M8 etc.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- Fast response (Tc≤ 5s)
- Accuracy ±1% or better
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
Semitec’s JT series thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
SM Series SMD NTC Thermistors
- Maximum 0.5mm thickness ensures fast response time
- Flexible film format, with various R25 values
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
Our SM series chip SMD NTC thermistors are available in 4 package sizes from 0805 down to 0201. Combined with R25 values from 2k to 470kohms, this series offers a wide range of SMD sensor options.
- Chip sizes from 0805 down to 0201
- R25 values from 2kohms to 470kohms
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +125°C