- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Temp Sensors for E-Vehicles
- Heraeus Platinum Pt100, Pt500 & Pt1000 RTD Sensor Elements
Heraeus Nexensos are world-leaders in platinum thin film technology and their range of platinum sensors offer some of the smallest RTD elements available.
Conforming to DIN EN 60751 (IEC 751), they are laser-trimmed for high accuracy and sealed in glass to ensure complete life-time integrity.
Semitec AT-4 High Accuracy Lead Wire NTC Thermistor
- Extremely stable, suitable for use up to 500°C (Class B) or 300°C (Class A)
- Very fast response times
- Numerous size formats to suit your application including SMD types
- Pt100, Pt500 and Pt1000 resistance options
- Pt heaters and compound sensors for high-volume applications
Semitec AT-4 NTC thermistors have flexible, PVC insulated lead-wires therefore offering all the technical benefits of the popular AT-2 thermistor but help simplify the assembly process.
SM Series SMD NTC Thermistors
- High accuracy ±1% R25 resistance
- Operating temperature range: -30℃ to 90℃
- Long term reliability
Our SM series chip SMD NTC thermistors are available in 4 package sizes from 0805 down to 0201. Combined with R25 values from 2k to 470kohms, this series offers a wide range of SMD sensor options.
Semitec 103AT-11 IP67 NTC Temperature Sensors
- Chip sizes from 0805 down to 0201
- R25 values from 2kohms to 470kohms
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +125°C
Semitec AT-11 thermistor sensors are TPE-encapsulated and offer IP67 integrity where you need security against moisture ingress. The 103AT-11 version uses our very popular 103AT-2 thermistor.
STS2 NTC Series Ring Terminal Temperature Sensors
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C
- Offers IP67 waterproof protection with 3.75kV isolation
- Small tip ensures a fast response
Ring terminal temperature sensors available in plastic, metal or insert-moulded housings.
Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
- Fast response (Tc≤ 5s)
- Accuracy ±1% or better
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
- Excellent long term reliability.
Semitec’s JT series thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that provide a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide.
Semitec STS3 Thin Flexible Film Temperature Sensor
- Maximum 0.5mm thickness ensures fast response time
- Flexible film format, with various R25 values
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
This versatile temperature sensor is ideal for air-sensing, particularly for use in fire alarms and heat detectors, component and battery monitoring, rechargeable batteries and medical sensors.
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 1s)
- High accuracy ±1%
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C