- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Surface Mount NTC Chip Thermistors
- Semitec FT Thin Film High Temperature SMD Thermistor
Semitec FT thin film thermistors outperform conventional SMD thermistors due to their miniature size, extreme thinness and high heat resistance. Available as SMD or with axial leads (FL type).
Semitec HT & HTF Series Chip NTC Thermistors
- Wide temperature range; -50°C to +350°C
- Thin substrate enables a very-fast response
- Glass passivation ensures moisture resistance
Semitec HT series SMD thermistors are encapsulated NTC elements in a plastic casing. The same size as a 1206 SMD chip thermistor, the HT package offers a unique and superior SMD temperature sensor.
Semitec KT High Accuracy SMD NTC Thermistor
- Encapsulated NTC elements in an SOD-123 package
- Standard SMD or axial lead version (HTF)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
Semitec’s KT series SMD NTC thermistors offers a compact range of R25 values in 0603 and 0402 package sizes. The ±1% R25 and B value tolerances means temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C or better.
SM Series SMD NTC Thermistors
- R25 and B value tolerances ±1%
- R25 values; 10k, 50k and 100kohms
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
Our SM series chip SMD NTC thermistors are available in 4 package sizes from 0805 down to 0201. Combined with R25 values from 2k to 470kohms, this series offers a wide range of SMD sensor options.
- Chip sizes from 0805 down to 0201
- R25 values from 2kohms to 470kohms
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +125°C