- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Surface Mount NTC Chip Thermistors
- Semitec HT & HTF Series Chip NTC Thermistors
Semitec HT series SMD thermistors are encapsulated NTC elements in a plastic casing. The same size as a 1206 SMD chip thermistor, the HT package offers a unique and superior SMD temperature sensor.
Semitec KT High Accuracy SMD NTC Thermistor
- Encapsulated NTC elements in an SOD-123 package
- Standard SMD or axial lead version (HTF)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
Semitec’s KT is a highly accurate SMD NTC thermistor.
SM Series SMD NTC Thermistors
- Accurate to ±1% tolerance
- Offers high levels of performance and reliability
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125° C
- Miniature – 1mm x 0.3mm x 0.5mm
Our SM series chip SMD NTC thermistors are available in 4 package sizes from 0805 down to 0201. Combined with R25 values from 2k to 470kohms, this series offers a wide range of SMD sensor options.
Semitec FT Thin Film High Temperature SMD Thermistor
- Chip sizes from 0805 down to 0201
- R25 values from 2kohms to 470kohms
- Operating temperature range: -50°C to +125°C
Semitec FT thin film thermistors outperform conventional SMD thermistors due to their miniature size, extreme thinness and high heat resistance. Available as SMD or with axial leads (FL type).
- Wide temperature range; -50°C to +350°C
- Thin substrate enables a very-fast response
- Glass passivation ensures moisture resistance