- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Surface Temperature Sensors
ATC Semitec stock a wide range of temperature sensors which are used across a diverse range of industries from
- Miniature Medical Temperature Sensors,
- HVAC pipe- clip sensors
- Ring/Lug Temperature Sensors used within Automotive/Batteries applications
Essential features include speed of response and minimal heat-loss which are critical to obtain accurate temperature control.
Ideally the thermal mass of the surface temperature sensor should be as small as possible, combined with suitable thermal insulation where required.
Our range sensors include:
- NTC ring surface temperature sensors in plastic, metal and plastic/metal fittings to suit your application.
- Thin-film JT NTC thermistor sensors offer very fast-acting response for electronics, air-sensing and medical applications; similar leaf-style high temperature sensors offer control accuracy up to 250°C in office automation products.
- Pipe-clip surface temperature sensors can monitor internal fluid temperatures from the outside of the metal pipes on which they are located. Pipe diameters from 12mm to 28mm can be measured with accuracies as close as ±1K and thermal response times of less than 1 second.
Call us today on 01606 871680 to discuss your application’s thermal sensor requirements. Using our extensive technical knowledge and innovative supplier base, we will work with you to provide the optimum solution for your product.
For volume applications, bespoke products available.
- STS2 Series Ring Terminal Temperature Sensors
Ring terminal temperature sensors available in plastic, metal or insert-moulded housings.
Sensor features include high accuracy, fast response times, interchangeability and robustness ensuring excellent long term reliability.
Typical applications include e-vehicles, rechargeable batteries, heat-sinks, power transistors and hot water appliances.Semitec JT Ultra-Thin Flexible Film NTC Thermistor
Semitec’s JT series of thermistors are ultra-thin flexible film NTCs that give a very fast response to temperature change. Laminated within 2 polymer layers, it is one of thinnest available worldwide at less than 0.5mm thick.
The thin film makes them ideal for wearable medical devices and battery status monitoring. Also used in e-vehicle batteries, smoke/heat detectors and digital room thermostats.STS1 Series Clip-on Temperature Sensors
The STS1 is an IP67 rated pipe-clip temperature sensor from Semitec.
Ideal for water temperature sensing in metal pipe diameters from 12 to 22mm. Incorporating our FT thin-film thermistor, it offers a fast thermal response with a typical Tc of ≤1s.
Ideal for use with gas-boilers, instant water heaters and in anti-legionnaires monitoring systems.Semitec STS3 Thin Flexible Film Temperature Sensor
A version of our popular flexible JT film thermistor assembly from Semitec, which is fitted with lead-wires and connector.
This versatile temperature sensor is ideal for air-sensing, particularly for use in fire alarms and heat detectors, component and battery monitoring, rechargeable batteries and medical sensors.Semitec STS4 Flexible Surface Sensor for High Temperatures
High temperature flexible thermistor suitable for use in sensing high surface temperatures up-to 230°C.
Typical applications include use in- laser-printers; photo-copiers; fax machines etc; hot plates and appliances.
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 1s)
- High accuracy ±3%
- Flexible sensing tip
- Operating range up to 230°C
- Excellent long term stability