- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Asahi US-622 1/2″disc bimetal thermostats (also sometimes know as button thermostats or disc stats) offer compact temperature control at competitive pricing. They use a 1/2″diameter bimetal disc that inverts as it reaches its set-point and then snaps back to its original shape on cooling down.
The US-622 is an automatic reset device and the bimetal disc’s differential can be manipulated to create close control thermostats or wide-differential thermal cut-outs. They can also be designed to offer a single-shot thermal fuse option.
A variety of terminal types (solder tabs, 4.8mm and 6.3mm push-on connectors) as well as various flange and mounting options make the US-622 a very flexible range of thermostats. The contacts can also be configured to close-on-rise and operate as a warning device or to bring on a cooling fan. Castellated versions help to simplify mounting in immersion heaters.
- Office automation products
- Large and small household appliances
- Electric fixed and portable heaters
- Coffee machines and catering equipment
- Flexible industrial heaters
- Anti-condensation heaters
- Underfloor heating
- Calibration range +10°C/+185°C
- Automatic reset
- N/C or N/O contacts, 100k cycles
- Loads up to 16A/250VAC
- VDE, UL and C-UL Approvals
- Range of fixings available