- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec AT-4 thermistors have flexible, insulated lead-wires and so they offer all the technical benefits of the popular AT-2 NTC thermistor but also help to simplify the battery assembly process.
The AT series thermistor features high accuracy with tight resistance and B-value tolerances ±1% and require no adjustment between the control circuit and the sensor when used as a temperature gauge. Their long term reliability makes them an excellent choice for a whole host of applications, with an approximate response time of 10 to 75 seconds in the air.
Call 01606 871680 to discuss any specific requirements.
- Automotive, e- vehicles
- Battery packs
- Office automation products
- Temperature Controllers
- Mobile devices
- Home electronics
- HVAC equipment
- Fire & Digital Security
- Vending machines
- Refrigerated display cases
- High accuracy ±1% tolerance
- Operating temperature range -30℃ to 90℃
- R25 values from 1k ohm to 100k ohms
- With insulated leads negating requirement for secondary processing
- Uniform shape aids automatic assembly
- Long term reliability
- Cost effective solution.
There are two main wire gauges available (30AWG or 26AWG) with the following 10kohm versions readily available from stock;
103AT-4-70374 (50mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-70261 (100mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-10228 (150mm 30AWG PVC leads)
103AT-4-61046 (175mm 26AWG PVC leads)