- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Our ATC3 series of NTC thermistors offers the widest range of resistance values from 900 ohms up to 470 kohms – many of these R25 values follow the DIN resistor series values.
We can offer R25 accuracies from ±5% down to ±1% with B value tolerances to match. This means that you can readily achieve a temperature accuracy of better than ±0.5deg.C over the range 0°C to 50°C.
The ATC3 thermistor chip is encapsulated in a tough epoxy coating which is impervious to moisture ingress. The lead-wires can be straight or pre-formed and the thermistors can be supplied in bulk form or tape/reel or ammo-pack.
- Mobile devices
- Battery packs
- Fire & safety equipment
- Home electronics
- High accuracy ±1% tolerances
- Operating temperature range; -40°C/+125°C
- Epoxy-coated, lead formed NTC thermistor
- Rigid form-factor assists assembly
- Available in bulk or taped (reel or ammo pack)