- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Where an even higher water-proof integrity is required, our ATC Semitec IP68 sensors ensure that water ingress will not be a problem. The sensing portion is moulded in TPE, and is available in either single or double insulated formats, and with many R25 values available, we have a range of thermistors suitable for your application.
These sensors ensure absolute integrity against moisture ingress, and are used within the following applications ;
- Air Conditioning
- Under-floor Heating
- Moulded in TPE, the sensing portion is 5mm dia. x 20mm long.
- Available in single or double-insulated formats.
- Double-insulated versions offer an isolation of up to 3.75kV
- Suitable for continuous use from -50/+110°C, they can also tolerate 125°C for periods up to 3000 hours.
- IP65 versions up to 150°C available.
- By utilising any of our AP, AT, ET, NT or SP series thermistors, a very wide range of resistances and B values can be offered with temperature accuracies as little as ±0.15°C
- Primary insulation PP, Secondary insulation TPE