- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Our SP series is a range of interchangeable, epoxy-coated bead NTC thermistors that meet all the standard industry specifications. These RT curve-matched thermistors have become widely used in temperature control, data-logging, medical instrumentation, home automation and smart house controls (domotics).
They are also used in automotive applications due to their high stability and wide operating range of -50°C/+150°C. They are ideal for such applications due to their fast thermal response time and very high accuracy, typically ±0.2K over 0°C to 70°C. Even higher accuracy and product interchangeability over a wider temperature range are also available.
The standard stock version has 50mm long bare 30AWG leads but insulated lead-wires with various insulation types and lengths upto 200mm are also available.
- Medical sensors & appliances
- Temperature data-loggers
- Clinical instrumentation
- Smart home automation (domotics)
- Automotive electronics
- Interchangeable to ±0.2K (0-70°C) or better
- Fast response sensor design
- Operating range -50°C to 150°C
- Insulated lead-wire versions available
- Excellent long term stability