- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The SP series is a range of interchangeable, epoxy coated bead NTC thermistors. These RT curve matched thermistors have become industry standards in temperature data-logging, medical instrumentation, home automation and smart house controls (domotics). They are also used in automotive applications due to their high stability and wide operating range of -50°C/+150°C.
They are ideal for such applications due to their fast thermal response time and high accuracy, typically ±0.2K over 0 to 70°C. Even more accurate versions and interchangeability over a wider temperature range are available. Various insulated lead-wires options can also be supplied.
- Medical sensors & appliances
- Temperature data-loggers
- Clinical instrumentation
- Smart home automation (domotics)
- Automotive electronics
- Fast response design
- Interchangeable to ±0.2K (0-70°C) or better
- Operating range -50°C to 150°C
- Insulated lead-wire versions available
- Excellent long term stability