- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The SPMM series is a range of extremely small temperature sensors in which we can offer NTC thermistors with precision interchangeability.
The sensing portion (as small as 0.60mm dia. x 6mm long) allows it to be easily incorporated alongside other sensors in medical instruments without compromising on the size of device, as well as other multi-sensing applications.
Utilising our series of miniature interchangeable NTC’s, a wide range of resistance values, RT curves and accuracies can be offered.
- Medical instruments
- Laboratory instruments
- Miniature sensing applications
- Extremely small temperature sensor (0.6mm diameter)
- RT curve-matched NTC thermistors
- Operating range -50°C/+100°C
- Size 0.60mm dia. x 6mm long maximum
- Wide range of resistance values, RT curves and accuracies.
|R25 values:||2.252kΩ, 6kΩ, 10kΩ, 30kΩ and 100kΩ (other values available)|
|R25 accuracies:||±0.1°C ~ ±1°C (others available on request)|
|Operating temperature range:||-50°C/+100°C (150°C intermittently)|
|Sensor Housing:||Polyimide tube (0.60-1.65mm diameters available)|
|Lead Wires:||To suit sensor housing 28AWG~38AWG insulated|