- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Heraeus C series thin-film PRTDs are suitable for use down to -196°C and combine the ideal curve characteristics of ceramic wire-wounds with the vibration resistance of glass wire-wound RTDs.
They are therefore useful for some cryogenic applications and are characterized by their high long-term stability, excellent temperature shock resistance and a wide temperature range of -196°C to +500°C.
- Chemical power generation plants
- Superconductor technology
- Analytical equipment
- Temperature range from -196°C to +500°C
- Suitable for cryogenic applications
- Temperature coefficient typically 3850 ppm