- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Our FRP1 fast response temperature probe has been especially designed with the NTC thermistor in the tip of the thin-wall stainless steel sensor to help give the fastest possible response time. The thin lead-wires supplied also help to minimise heat loss via these connections.
The FRP1 has a 2.1mm diameter stepped tip in 316 stainless housing with (or without) a brass mounting collar. The sensor should be mounted through a threaded boss and o-ring with a threaded cap over the boss to secure the sensor assembly in place.
This fast response NTC thermistor probe is ideal for hot water temperature sensing in coffee machines, instantaneous water heaters, etc.
- Coffee machines
- Hot water beverage dispensers
- Instantaneous water heaters
- Domestic electric showers
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 1s)
- Accuracy possible to ±0.2K (over 0-70°C)
- Interchangeability between NTCs
- Operating range up to -50°C/150°C
|NTC Thermistor Series
|ET, NT, SP
|-50°C/+150°C depending on NTC
|R25±3% as standard, ±0.2K (0-70°C) available
|316 stainless steel with brass collar
|From 24~28AWG PVC, XLPE, FEP
|Lumberg 2.5 MSF, JST XHP-2, Molex Mini-fit Jr., Tyco Modu etc.