- NTC Thermistors
- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The Heraeus IP68 rated EC3032 temperature sensor was originally designed for high-end industrial electric motors but it is ideal for e-vehicle motor applications. Its small size helps it to be incorporated between the adjacent windings of the motor stator or neatly attached to the surface of a hairpin winding.
The sensor consists of a Pt1000B element securely sealed within a kynar tube and fitted to 410mm long 24AWG PTFE wires. The EC3032 sensor is back-sealed to create an IP68 rated sensor impervious to fluids such as varnish and other insulating media. It can be used continuously from -50°C to +200°C.
As well as e-motor applications, the sensor’s small neat format means it can be used in the confines of rapid-charging plugs, between adjacent cells in battery packs/modules and any other high temperature applications where an ultra-reliable sensor is required.
- E-vehicle motors
- E-vehicle fast-charging plugs
- Electric motors
- Motor Bearing Housings
- Flexible Heating Elements
- IP68 Rated Encapsulated Sensor
- -50°C/+200°C Operating Range (250°C short-term)
- Pt1000B High-Accuracy Sensing Element
- 3.2mm Diameter Bead on flexible 410mm PTFE Leads