- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
The Heraeus range of thin-film 2-wire platinum RTD sensors are available from ATC Semitec.
Offering high stability, interchangeability and fast response times, they are suitable for use upto 500°C (Class B or Class F0.3). The Class A (or Class F0.15) devices are suitable to 300°C.
These are some of the smallest, cost-effective RTD elements available worldwide and conform to DIN EN 60751 (IEC 751).
Available with three main resistance values, 100ohms, 500ohms and 1000ohms; Pt100, Pt500 and Pt1000
- Automotive exhaust systems
- Household & personal appliances
- Medical devices
- Home automation, domotics
- Underfloor heating, boiler controls
- Industrial instrumentation & sensors
- Based on a 2mm x 2mm x 0.8mm ceramic substrate.
- Pt100, Pt500 or Pt1000 sensor elements are laser-trimmed for high accuracy and sealed in glass to ensure complete integrity.
- Highly stable and suitable for use up to 500°C (Class B) or 300°C (Class A).
- Cryogenic class B versions suitable for use down to -196°C are also available.
- R0 values of 100ohms, 500ohms and 1000ohms are stock items with Class A and B tolerances.
- 2mm x 10mm long versions also available where a longer sensing element is desirable.