- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The KN Series ceramic wire-wound PRTDs are suitable for general temperature sensor applications requiring high accuracy and high temperature stability up to 850°C. A wide range of sensor sizes down to 1mm diameter and lengths as small as 8mm long are available.
Very high accuracy elements (1/10DIN or W0.03) accurate to ±0.03°C at 0°C are available, limited to certain temperature range limits as detailed in the table below and attached datasheet.
- Single platinum coil
- High purity aluminum oxide ceramic body
- Palladium-gold alloy lead wires (Pt-Au available)
- Temperature Range: -196°C to +850°C
- Accuracies from W0.3 down to W0.03 (1/10DIN)
- Industrial resistance thermometers, especially in chemical, power generation plants
- Applications requiring high temperature stability and high temperature shock resistance
- Analytical equipment