- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The Matsuo M2HA high temperature ceramic thermostat is a unique control using their in-house, high temperature bimetal blade technology. The M2HA is available with calibrations from 200°C to 385°C (±15K) with a typical temperature differential of 25±7K. It is capable of switching up to 100,000 cycles and so could be considered as a neater alternative to electronic temperature controllers.
The M2HA is fitted with integral 200mm long fibreglass lead-wires with longer wires available on request. The low-profile thermostat comes complete with a 2-sided fixing bracket and so offers temperature control options well above the operating range of conventional 1/2″disc ceramic thermostats.
- Over-temperature control of production machinery
- Analytical and laboratory ovens
- Heat tunnels and curing tunnels
- Radiant heater control
- Industrial ceramic heater control
- Calibrations from 200°C to 385°C (±15K)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 450°C
- Slim ceramic housing with integral lead-wires
- Maximum contact ratings: 50mA/250VAC or 24VDC
- Complete with 2-sided fixing bracket