- NTC Thermistors
- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The Matsuo M3Z thermostat has the same functionality as its M3 sister product but is fitted with S.P.D.T. change-over contacts. This means the M3Z can offer both a temperature control and over-temperature switch function in one very neat IP64 sealed plastic package.
It is available with set-points from -10°C to +110°C in steps of 1K if required and differentials down to 3.5±1.5K. The M3Z’s main contacts can switch 3A/250VAC or 5A/125VAC. The back (or return) contacts are suitable to switch 1.8A/250VAC or 3A/125VAC respectively.
This changeover thermostat is great for monitoring cabinet temperatures and also providing over-temperature protection. The M3Z has 2 mounting holes for secure surface fixing and 3 colour-coded lead-wires to speed assembly.
- Temperature monitoring in telecoms cabinets
- Over-temperature switches
- Anti-frost trace-heating circuits
- Catering equipment
- Temperature settings from -10°C to +110°C
- S.P.D.T. change-over contacts
- Tight temperature differentials to 3.5±1.5K
- Contacts rated 3A/250VAC (1.8A/250VAC return)
- Dual mounting bracket for secure fixing