- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The Matsuo MQT8H(DS) double-seal thermostat offers moisture-proof protection to the temperature control device inside. This version uses the MQT8H thermostat encapsulated in a clear PVC outer case which is then fused to the PVC lead-wires to create a sealed unit.
This MQT8H(DS) version offer accurate, long-life temperature control from -10°C to 110°C in refrigeration and outside applications. It is ideal for use in frost-free freezers as either the main temperature control or over-temperature protection – the double-seal protects against any moisture-ingress caused by the thermal cycling of the defrost heater.
- Refrigerator defrost heater control
- Anti-freeze trace heating, e.g. rainwater pipes
- Commercial refrigeration equipment
- Catering equipment
- Hydroponic temperature control
- Double-seal moisture-proof design
- Switching capacity of 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC
- Various lead lengths available
- Temperature setting range: -10°C to +110°C