- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
NC Non-Contact Sensors F-Type
The Semitec Non Contact (NC) sensor is a new concept in measuring infrared heat for temperature control of office automation products, and other products with rotating motors
Utilising micro FT thermistor technology, Semitec have developed a sensor which can be easily installed, is self-compensating and can withstand more aggressive environments than conventional infra-red sensors.
The sensor assembly consists of two high-precision thermistors. One detects IR radiation emitted from an object, and the other measures the ambient temperature for compensation. By using the temperature differential between the two measurement outputs the target temperature can be calculated
The Semitec NC Non – Contact Sensor is ideally suited for temperature control of
- fuser rollers in laser printers, fax machines and photo-copiers,
- rotating motor parts particularly in automotive applications
- temperature measurement of drugs, chemicals and in high pressure environments.
Other Key features include:
- High resistance to dust – very little deterioration in output is caused by dirt or toner particles.
- High heat resistance – operating temperature range is from -10°C to 150°C., measuring temperature from -20°C to 260°C.
- Resistant to electrical noise – no special housing required in micro-wave applications.
- Simple to use – using a thermistor sensor, the output signal output is very high and easy to process.