- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
PEPI H1 One-Shot Fuses
A range of low-profile one-shot bimetal thermal fuses offering superior and ultimate over temperature protection.
The PEPI H1 is the latest in the H-series of bimetal fuses that do not suffer from premature ageing.
They can be mounted directly onto the heater surface to provide fast accurate
protection. The bimetal is specifically formed to snap open at its pre-determined setting and will not reset, even at temperatures as low as -35°C.
- Small Appliances
- Overheat protection of circuit boards
- Temperature Sensor applications
- Heater applications
• Temperature Settings: 160°C~240°C
• Calibration Tolerances: ±3K to ± 10K
• Contact Rating: 10A/250VAC, 10A/24VDC
• Reset Temperature: < -35°C
• Dielectric Strength: 1500VAC
• Approvals: C-UL, TuV
Mounting & Other Options:
Various housings or lead-wires can be added to enable radial mounting and connecting options.