- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
A range of low-profile one-shot bimetal thermal fuses offering superior and ultimate over temperature protection. The PEPI H1 is the lowest-profile H-series bimetal fuse, these fuses do not suffer from premature ageing.
This miniature device operates as a high limit single operation type control. Has the functionality of a thermal fuse but can be tested for operation to insure proper function.
They can be mounted directly onto the heater surface to provide fast accurate
protection. The bimetal is specifically formed to snap open at its pre-determined setting and will not reset, even at temperatures as low as -35°C.
- Small Appliances
- Overheat protection of circuit boards
- Temperature Sensor applications
- Heater applications
- Temperature Settings: 160°C~240°C
- Calibration Tolerances: ±3K to ± 10K
- Contact Rating: 10A/250VAC, 10A/24VDC
- Reset Temperature: < -35°C
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VAC
- Approvals: C-UL, TuV
Mounting & Other Options:
Various housings or lead-wires can be added to enable radial mounting and connecting options.