- Thermistors & Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
These are the smallest bimetal thermal fuses available in the PEPI H range. The strong phenolic resin case has very high heat resistance and so allows temperature calibrations upto 260℃.
The switching mechanism is a fast-response bimetal snap-action blade that once activated, will not reset even in ambients as low as -35℃. So they are ultra reliable and have many benefits over conventional pellet-style fuses.
The PEPI H9 has a 15A/250VAC contact rating whereas the sister part PEPI H10 has a 1A/50VDC contact ratings.
• Health and personal care products
• Office automation equipment (printers, photocopiers, faxes, etc.)
• Home and kitchen appliances
• Over temperature protection of heating elements
• Ultra-small and high-speed response single operation thermal fuse
• Calibration temperature range from 130℃ to 260℃
• Calibration tolerance ±7℃ as standard, other tolerances available
• Once operated, will not reset even at temperature as low as -35℃
• Phenolic resin case provides high temperature isolation
• Custom terminals and lead wires options available for high volume applications
|H9||250Vac 15A Max Resitive load|
|H10||50Vdc 1A Max Resistive load|