- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Creep action miniature thermostats, excellent for small spaces. Low internal resistance and diffused gold contacts make suitable for use in low voltage/ low current applications.
Available as open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed – Model N) or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open – Model NR). Normally-open types are used for alarm activation.
- Creep action thermal protector
- Calibration range 30-130 °C
- Available in open or close on temperature rise
- No built in differential between opening and closing temperature
- Mini package 15.2 x 5.1 x 3.01 mm
- Suitable for low voltage/current applications
- Rechargeable batteries