- NTC Thermistors
- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PEPI V (and PEPI VA) snap-action battery protectors are one of the smallest and thinnest available worldwide. Housed in a light-weight yet tough plastic case, the double chamfered sides allows for low-profile mounting in-between adjacent cylindrical battery cells. Even with prismatic cells, the low-profile of the PEPI V helps to minimise the overall battery profile.
The PEPI V is the most current-sensitive version and the PEPI VA slightly less so. They both offer overcharge, overload or short circuit protection depending on the calibration chosen. Mainly used in rechargeable battery packs, their very low internal impedance ensures minimal effect on battery pack performance.
Suitable for DC applications, their gold-diffused contacts means they can be used as temperature sensors in low-current, low voltage circuits.
- Primary battery packs
- Rechargeable battery packs
- Miniature temperature sensors
- Gold-diffused contacts
- Low internal impedance with nickel straps for spot-welding
- Preset calibration
- Calibration range 45°C to 100°C
- Suitable for DC applications
- Compact size – 16 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm