- NTC Thermistors
- Temperature Sensors
- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Heraeus C series thin-film PRTDs are suitable for use down to -196°C and combine the ideal curve characteristics of ceramic wire-wounds with the vibration resistance of glass wire-wound RTDs. Pt100 and Pt1000 sensor elements are both available.
They are therefore useful for cryogenic applications and are characterised by their high long-term stability, excellent temperature shock resistance and also can cover a wide temperature range of -196°C to +500°C.
- Chemical power generation plants
- Superconductor technology
- Analytical equipment
- Temperature range from -196°C to +500°C
- Suitable for cryogenic applications
- Temperature coefficient typically 3850 ppm
- Pt100 & Pt1000 sensor elements available